ELBE QUITS

Bro , it would have been very sad had it happened to somebody who wasnt such a self-promoting tool .. but it ended up being comical watching his performance or lack there of ....

His endless posts on here about why he's lost fights (excuses), how he took a pay cut to fight Apple , how strong his standup is,how many hot groupies he has , how he'll never quit, how great his shape is and how Apple is finally stepping up in competion etc...has driven me mad ... So I finally got a good laugh in the end watching this guy who talked all this shit fight like an untrained 10th grader and get laughed at by females who know very little about MMA ...

I don't know Ray and it sounds like he got beat down, but at least he got in and took a chance which is more than 90% of the posters here. Even Apple gave him his props.

without a doubt ^ Props to Elbe for walking in !!

Give him a break guys, he got caught ( 20 times) , it happens ok.

I don't know Ray and it sounds like he got beat down, but at least he got in and took a chance which is more than 90% of the posters here. Even Apple gave him his props."

Sorry bro ,, cant agree with that statement .. as much as respect fighters for stepping in that cage and laying in down ....Elbe did no such thing , he went in there not to fight but to pray the fight would some how go to his back so he could try and secure a lucky sub quickly .. if that failed he didnt wanna fight or be in the cage for that matter ..

A ONE SIDED WAR !!!

^^

TTT Vid