Elephant in the Room: Dana, Conor, GSP, Jones, most fighters and fans still talk about 1 guy

People thinking Jon’s highschool wrestling has anything for a 3x Sambo champ :joy:

A legit LHW Khabib would do far worse things to Jon than what Reyes, Santos, and Gus did…

and he cheated against those guys too.

1 Like

2 Likes

I guess it could be worse…imagine if Jack Merrifaggot was as obsessed with black dudes as he is with the goatfucking cousins…aside from being a huge phaggot (which he already is) he would be the OGs #1 target

1 Like

typical spaz comment. comparing pre mma career grappling accomplishments lol.

Jons mma grappling has clearly far surpassed his highschool wrestling level. I mean why even bring up what they did in high school?

Just compare their actual mma careers dummy.

You’re talking about a guy who outwrestled olympians in mma fights compared to Khabib who couldn’t takedown Al Iaquinta. hahaha fuck tard alert.

1 Like

Who was talking about him to inspire this thread from you?

angry homer simpson GIF

1 Like

what did you all do to get dollarstore put in timeout???

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

doxxing my picture when he refused to honor posting his

1 Like

you did not actually think dollarstore was going to behave with even the slightest bit of honor did you???

Canadian Lol GIF

i gave it a shot i knew it was a long shot.

1 Like

So all the America haters

1 Like

I just don’t like the Dagi.

Something about them just rubs me up the wrong way
#Swarthy

1 Like

I know right, Greg Jackson, Javier Mendez, Hick Hoofus aren’t considered goats,

I have no beef with Jack anymore , but
I don’t understand how Jack’s brain works at times

He’s some loser white guy with a fetish for “swarthy” men, that’s all you need to know about how his brain works

I think it’s stupid to support people based on where they’re from/ethnicity/whatever, maybe if Jacks faggot ass was from some goatfucking country it would make a little sense, but this faggot admitted to being from Europe

I never think about him. Not sure why anyone else would. Can crusher with a few great wins. Nothing compared to GSP. Could have been one of the best but quit too soon. Good for him to be able to go out on his terms but not enought there to get me on the goat train.

1 Like

Great thread, would read again

1 Like