Elias Theodorou Is Invicta's New Ring Card Boy

whats the name of the woman who runs this thing? shannon or something i dunno. i'm so fucking high right now. maybe she gonna message him on twitter. wat u doin tonight son. haha

I’m a big proponent of the WUFC. All women’s fight cards.

SUPER HLUK -
warmonky - Eh I like traditional gender roles. I wish ufc would send all the women to invicta.

I agree just cause women fights are fuckin snoozers most of the time. 

Agreed 100%

Seats Taken - 

They can broadcast the fights on ESPNW, and it can get the same ratings that the WNBA and women’s college softball generate.

Lights Out Lurker -
PaynanDiaz -

Haha the guy has the nicest set of lettuce in the game, let him flaunt it

Lettuce?

Yes what is this lettuce that you speak of? 

I'm fine with this.  And I enjoy WMMA for the most part.  I just don't care for all the "big step for gender equality" BS.  

Pretending there's some huge issue with gender equality in 2018 is lame identity politics, virtue signaling and nothing else.  

purist -
RKing85 - Honey Wrestling had ring boys 15 years ago.

Seriously, that shit was on the Fight Network all the time when that network first started.

Cage Rage used to have weird dancing males (and females I think?) in the cage between bouts back in the day too. 

Gay 

Thai Dye -
Lights Out Lurker -
PaynanDiaz -

Lettuce?

His head lettuce bruh

AnthonyWeiner -
Seats Taken - 

They can broadcast the fights on ESPNW, and it can get the same ratings that the WNBA and women’s college softball generate.

Perfect. I don’t have that channel. 

Thai Dye -
Lights Out Lurker -
PaynanDiaz -

Lettuce?

Slang for hair.

read a book one time, bud.

jacktripper -
purist -

Seriously, that shit was on the Fight Network all the time when that network first started.

Cage Rage used to have weird dancing males (and females I think?) in the cage between bouts back in the day too. 

Gay 

they were doing flips and shit, not fagging around winking and beckoning people. get a grip

Can't stand this dude. Boring fighter too.

mindless optimism -
jacktripper -
purist -

Gay 

they were doing flips and shit, not fagging around winking and beckoning people. get a grip

Gayer 

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike this fairy anymore than I do...