Elias Theodorou Is Invicta's New Ring Card Boy

Multi Talented ??

A post shared by MMA UNCENSORED (@mmauncensored__) on Feb 19, 2018 at 12:46pm PST

Honey Wrestling had ring boys 15 years ago.

Seriously, that shit was on the Fight Network all the time when that network first started.

RKing85 - Honey Wrestling had ring boys 15 years ago.

Seriously, that shit was on the Fight Network all the time when that network first started.

Something I’d Like To Forget

Eh I like traditional gender roles. I wish ufc would send all the women to invicta.

warmonky - Eh I like traditional gender roles. I wish ufc would send all the women to invicta.

I agree just cause women fights are fuckin snoozers most of the time. 

RKing85 - Honey Wrestling had ring boys 15 years ago.

Cage Rage used to have weird dancing males (and females I think?) in the cage between bouts back in the day too. 

I was hoping for Elias Cepeda

Just get rid of all of them. It's retarded. And the ufc ring girls aren't even all that great (skinny + fake tits isn't hard to find) 

The Diet Butcher -

i got confused and thought it was him, 'dayum that motherfucker is better looking than he is at writing'

.@InvictaFights A little birdie told me you’re in the market for a sexy “ring boy”! Look no further! #YoureWelcome pic.twitter.com/2gVTKPxAdP

— Chas Skelly (@ChasSkelly) February 19, 2018
The Diet Butcher -

Pics sent.

Lmao Chas 

Theodorou and Rockhold should have a douche off 

Elias has to be the most narcissistic guy on the roster

Haha the guy has the nicest set of lettuce in the game, let him flaunt it

Want to like the handsome bastard,  but hearing a few podcast interview and no thanks.  He very very highly overrates himself as far as mma goes.  

Im not hating on him, he branching off and trying to create multi streams of revenue. He doing his hustle and i can't blame him. I dont rate him as a fighter of course, but he has made what natural skill he possesses, work for him.

He's like a gabe ruediger who juiced enough to stick around for a while. Would watch roo digger get his pudgy ass beat over this guy's fights any day 

Such a faggot 

JoseyWales -

.@InvictaFights A little birdie told me you’re in the market for a sexy “ring boy”! Look no further! #YoureWelcome pic.twitter.com/2gVTKPxAdP

— Chas Skelly (@ChasSkelly) February 19, 2018

Im now a bigger fan