EliteXC Renegade - where to bet???

Rolli you better lay some coin on the good doctor mate & help those bloody odds for me :)

Seth has a punchers chance in this one.

Justin

ODESSA,
how bout a friendly wager on that Kleinbeck fight?

No thanks AR.  If you ever go on vaca to Costa Rica, I'll buy you dinner.   And if I ever go to Arkansas you can send me  a box of chocolates.  I say that because I'd have to be incarcerated  to be spending any significant time there......  lol

.....but good luck to both guys.  Makes for an interesting fight and should have decent chat  after.

noons/diaz line is begging for action

I mentioned in the live chat thread at Elite XC that I feel Kimbo is being matched up awefully tough for his 1st MMA bout. I  think Elite XC is taking a risk putting Kimbo in with Cantrell. 

I  understand there is a high demand in the die hard MMA community/forum posters  for Kimbo to fight 'legit' opponents, however, this is only his 2nd MMA bout. 

Granted he has street experience and is training with high caliber opponents, but that does not equal ring experience.  With Kimbo as a main draw, I would have expected him in there with someone with fewer fights. 

Showtime fans dont know the difference between a guy that  is 10-10 or 2-2 that has unofficial record of 15-2.  He's a tremendous draw based upon his cult popularity, matching him tough early is definitely risky.  A early loss  destroys future earning potential  and be  a train wreck bizness wise. When you let the fans make the calls from the stands , you usually end up joining them in the stands.

I couldnt lay a number on Kimbo at this point in his career, especially at 3-1. there's simply too many unknowns.

Nick Diaz is w/o a doubt the favorite, but what makes this match interesting is the styles.  KJ could make for  a tough night if Nick decides to stand and trade with him all night. 

I like Silva to win, but JW is dangerous and no pushover.

The guy I am actually  forward to seeing 2mmrow is Noke.  I have Aussie friends whose opinions I respect that are really high on this kid. I saw some tape and he is  legit.  This could be a  sleeper bout of the evening.

When Bo is on his game and gets through the first few minutes and exchanges and calms down he is a beast. He hits as hard as anyone out there.He can get caught up in the moment and thats when he has problems in the first minute or 2, if it goes past that, I like him in this fight. Hes a Sactown guy so I got him anyways.

Kyle's a great kid and has a tremendous future ahead of him. I'll talk more post fight about him. As for his lack of experience V standup fighters....

George SOTIROPOULOS, although a BJJ blackbelt showed the world he has some hands in his TUF KO of J-Rock. george boxed a lot growing up and Kyle has fought guys in Australia with better standup again.

I make no mistake that Seth has some rocks in his hands and is a big guy comming down, I think America really doesn't have the respect for Aussie standup that it should. I call this the Elvis theory :D

We have been a force in the traditional standup sports of Kickboxing, K1, Boxing & Muay Thai for some time. Whether it was HUNT winning the GP, BIKA on the contender, JWP or our many other talented muay thai stylists....... Aussie is a developing world class standup fighters. Kyle also trains in the Muay Thai hotbed of Queensland, Australia & he trains with legitimate strikers all the time.

LOMBARD came out and was throwing big shots with bad intent & Kyle should have been given that decision. In closing, I really believe his standup will be on a level that (respectfully) KLEINBECK'S is.

I am delighted to see Kyle get a chance to show guys what I allready know. I can't wait for the fight!!

Justin

Justin,
You sound very confident in Kyle and that's great. Having read your post, you put a lot of emphasis on your continent. I'm not talking about americans or aussies. As far as the bjj black belt, who has he ko'ed or tkoed? I'll eat the crow if Kyle stands well with Seth, however I don't think he will. Somthing tells me that he will be diving at those legs from the start and we won't see much standing. I know he's technical but when you watch him fight, he really doesn't want to be in the pocket, he's a counter puncher which is great for people who are reckless, however......... I'm glad totalk shit to you, it makes me more excited to watch them fight! May the better guy win.

Roli

I've seen Seth fight a few times and he's a tough guy with skills & is obviously smart too. The odds really lay testemant to what a good close fight this should be.

Not sure what fights of Kyle's you've seen but if it's the EBERSOLE one, Kyle was VERY respectful of Brian's wrestling and fought the fight with a distinct gameplan.

I am happy Kyle has the chance to fight Seth as he is a quality fighter with (deserving) stock behind him. I believe both have bright futures ahead of them.

I just hope both of them are of the best of health comming into the fight & have a beer after the fight. Nice to chat to somebody and have respecful, logical debate.

Justin

Back at you Justin, were both lucky to get to see this fight having so much
invested. As to your comment about the ebersole fight, I understand. I
had one just like that against David Love and I ended up getting a draw
instead of a win. Thanks for your input.

Hey Roli, fire me an email, we'll stay in touch buddy.

xfcpromoter777@gmail.com (remove the 7's)

Justin

Good fight.  Both really  tough guys.

Best fight of the night

certainly was a good fight, down the tracks these guys might meet again.

Justin