EliteXC ticket prices

US $28.00 - US $1,003.00

$1003 for cageside seats! Who the fuck do they think they are? UFC cageside is generally between 500-800.

Most cageside tickets are comped, especially those with extraordinary prices. But there are always a few people who buy ringside, regardless of what they cost, might as well jack up the price.

Arachnoid - It's going to be on CBS, not PPV. Cageside peeps will get national exposure.

I didn't know that had an effect on ticket prices, but what the fuck do I know. I'll make sure to look at the cagesiders so they get their money's worth.

This weekend's UFC 83 is $550 for cageside.

$28 is a pretty cheap sarting price. Is the Pru a big place?

Anesthesia - $28 is a pretty cheap sarting price. Is the Pru a big place?

Big and the angle of the stadium seating is vevy steep. Don't get too wasted there and fall, it's a long way down

bad1121 - Does anyone have the pre-sale code?

the password is kimbo

I have a feeling they will not be selling too many tickets..

I'd pay $1000, but $1003 is just too much.

Aleck911 - US $28.00 - US $1,003.00

$1003 for cageside seats! Who the fuck do they think they are? UFC cageside is generally between 500-800.

At UFC 66 tickets were $1000 each for the entire floor and halfway up the risers.  You had to get a ways up before the prices dropped to $750.   And it was sold out.

"This weekend's UFC 83 is $550 for cageside."

What a crock of shit.

I know that you are stating the advertised price. But in reality those tickets never even existed.

The only way to buy any tickets for the Montreal event was through third party dealers (scalpers) for an insane amount of money.

I know people who paid two-grand for a shitty seat.
Ring-side would have been double that.