Elle Brooke vs. Paige VanZant Main Event at Misfits Boxing 15 DAZN 5/25

Brooke was NOT happy about the leak.

“Feel like everyone just found out I was pregnant before I did,” the OnlyFans star wrote on social media. “Just to clarify, I am not pregnant. Just referring to incompetent people leaking shit early.”

VanZant teased her boxing debut earlier this year but did not reveal a date or opponent
“It’s really, really exciting,” VanZant previously told MMA Fighting. “Gloves on, it’s just straight boxing. I did think my next fight would be a bareknuckle boxing match, but this opportunity came forward, and I was just like f*** it, let’s go. So I took a fight.”

Expect an official announcement in the coming days.

Catchweight? Pretty sure Paige is pushing HWT at this point.

3 Likes

Idc We Dont Care GIF by French Montana

1 Like

Shouldn’t this say “Influencer set to make boxing debut against other Influencer”?

Or even more accurately “Aging Only Fans Models Clash”?

2 Likes

does anyone really want to see Paige box? the chick that lost to no hands Rachel Ostovich?
oh well…this will be good for the only fans boxing crowd i guess.

1 Like

Elle is in great shape for her boxing matches! I can’t see Paige keeping up with her right now!

Elle has a lot of experience in teh ring :wink:

1 Like

Is this a proper boxing match or a sexy brazzers style boxing match?

1 Like

Either way I’ll get my dick out!

2 Likes

The Pre and Post fight Medic who has just been assigned this bout

1 Like

So, it isn’t whore boxing?

1 Like

How tall are they? I know Elle is barely over 5’ but i thought pvz was kike 5’4?

Is vanzant in high heels? Or does she just have 3" hobbit feet?

I’m not going to watch this unless they fight with their titties out.

Wood smash them both tbh

1 Like

It’s good to have options, and Paige VanZant has a lot of them.

Following her UFC exit in 2020, the now 30-year-old fighter wasted no time inking a lucrative, multi-fight contract to take her gloves off and fight in BKFC. From there, VanZant launched her own website, and eventually an OnlyFans page, that has reportedly made her millions.

Now she’ll cross over to boxing for an upcoming main event with Misfits, the influencer fight league started by KSI and British boxing promoter Mams Taylor.

“Honestly, we just got the call from my manager,” VanZant told MMA Fighting about her introduction to Misfits. “Originally, I think they had asked me to fight in March, and it would have been like a three- or four-week camp, maybe less. I was like, yeah, perfect, let’s do it. That didn’t happen, and of course we were just waiting for dates, waiting for dates.

“We’d been training for this. We kind of knew me boxing on Misfits was going to happen eventually. We got it all settled down and now I’ve got a boxing match coming up.”

VanZant’s first fight with Misfits comes against fellow OnlyFans star and current champion Elle Brooke, who won her title with a vicious knockout of A.J. Bunker back in January.

As much as the fight may look more like a spectacle considering VanZant’s legit credentials as a UFC and BKFC veteran, she’s taking the opportunity very seriously.

In fact, VanZant revealed that Misfits didn’t just bring her over for a single fight, and she’s actually planning on dedicating more of her time to boxing moving forward.

“Misfits actually signed me to a multi-fight contract,” VanZant said. “So I think there’s rumors they want me to fight again in Dubai, at one of their cards. I’m here to stay.

“Of course there’s other opportunities, I still definitely will be in BKFC. I absolutely love the promotion. I loved bare-knuckle boxing. So this is just another of those boxing matches and it’s really, really exciting.”