Ellenberger: I can definitely beat GSP

you guys realize you have to believe in stuff like this to be a fighter... even if it is not likely to be true

Jamiee - This thread really sheds light on members, who really understand MMA, and who are clueless.

I don't care if this comes across condescending, it's the truth. If you don't see how Ellenberger is a real dangerous oppoenent for GSP, then you don't know MMA.

If you are a GSP fan, you should fear the prospect of Ellenberger getting a title shot.

A thousand apologies, Omniscient One. We had no idea we were interacting with MMA divinity.

Thank you for making things so simple and clear; if we agree with you, we are wise and correct, (naturally). But if we disagree, we are utter fools, filled with an incurable ignorance unless we put our faith in you, O Great One.

Once again, I thank you for your merciful condescension. We are all the better for it.

Bipolar - 
Jamiee - This thread really sheds light on members, who really understand MMA, and who are clueless.

I don't care if this comes across condescending, it's the truth. If you don't see how Ellenberger is a real dangerous oppoenent for GSP, then you don't know MMA.

If you are a GSP fan, you should fear the prospect of Ellenberger getting a title shot.

A thousand apologies, Omniscient One. We had no idea we were interacting with MMA divinity.

Thank you for making things so simple and clear; if we agree with you, we are wise and correct, (naturally). But if we disagree, we are utter fools, filled with an incurable ignorance unless we put our faith in you, O Great One.

Once again, I thank you for your merciful condescension. We are all the better for it.

My pleasure, young grasshopper.

You still have a lot to learn, but everyone has to start from somewhere.

Bipolar - A thousand apologies, Omniscient One. We had no idea we were interacting with MMA divinity.

Extremely amusing dear chum since while you mean it sarcastically, it could be taken at face value, since your knowledge of MMA is clearly lacking compared to his.

Ellenberger is very dangerous to GSP, and if you equate him to Kos you do not understand MMA all that well yet. Plain and simple.

I gave Kos very little hope of beating GSP. Whereas I think at absolute worst GSP should be -225 against in a reasonable line (note that he won't be, he'd be at least -350, but that's because Jake is undervalued hardcore). That's like half what I'd peg GSP against Kos (-450ish). Kos is not Ellenberger, at all, and if you understood MMA you would know that.

Agreed

Very dangerous fighter, I could see him being the champ pretty soon.