Empty seats 7 fights into a stacked event - hardcore fans priced out

When we see a card that is stacked like this from top to bottom, and seven fights into it with a former world champion against a name prospect (RDA vs Gamrot), and we see what looks like less than 50% of the seats filled… It’s just further evidence of how badly the real fans have been priced out of these live events.

Dana thinks the arena is gonna be full from the first fight at next month’s 300. He has stated that by putting the Garbrandt vs Figueiredo bout as the first one in the early prelims, that there won’t be an empty seat in the arena from the very beginning of the event. I would mortgage my house on that not being the case.

These rich fucks who can afford to spent thousands on UFC tickets don’t give a shit about the early fights. They’re not the kind of people that are going to sit through a doubleheader at a baseball game, or seven hours of fights at any cost. Loads of empty seats this far into the event. Real fans have been fucked. Stream away gents!

8 Likes

2 Likes

I wanted to go to this event. It has two of my favorite fighters on the card. The seat I wanted was $1,500. For row 16 I think it was

Stream away? Please PM me.

Meh, it’s Miami too. Fashionably late and all that…

2 Likes

PM? :slightly_smiling_face:

He said hardcore you faggot fuck

3 Likes

An event has empty seats even after 7 fights into a stacked card (presumably meaning a lot of interesting fights). This suggests hardcore fans, who would typically attend such events, are not present.

1 Like