English Bull Terriers, Hawaii Breeders?

maybe get a cat?

if i wanted a cat, i wouldn't have shot my neighbors yesterday.

sling shot, bow and arrow, or .22?

.22 hollow point.

Nice.  I don't think Mr. White is gonna take kindly to that.

it tried to eat my bird. it was self defense.

besides, i don't believe that good neighbors allow their fucken cats to roam neighbor's properties imo.

shouldve set it on fire and listen to it go WOOF!

Cats not cool.

FC,

One person doesn't know any breeders of BT's. I'm still waiting on two more people to respond. I'll let  you know. Thanks.

Just curious, what don't you like about pits? Is it because of the countless number of idiots that own one in Hawaii? I agree with Kats, they are good dogs. I have an Amstaff and he is great with my kids, very loyal, and only makes noise when necessary (i.e. strangers approaching, other dogs attempting to shit in my front yard). BT's are good too. I hear they are quite expensive tho.

Kimcheehoo -  Just curious, what don't you like about pits? Is it because of the countless number of idiots that own one in Hawaii? I agree with Kats, they are good dogs. I have an Amstaff and he is great with my kids, very loyal, and only makes noise when necessary (i.e. strangers approaching, other dogs attempting to shit in my front yard). BT's are good too. I hear they are quite expensive tho.

yes kch, it's their owners that make you stoopid by default. :(

I have to Hapa Pits. Pit/Choco Lab and a Pit/ Sharpei.

My PitLab scared off guys walking into our yard at 2 and 3am several times.

She's my favorite.

Pit labs are great dogs.

if someone walked into my yard at 2 - 3am, it wouldnt be a pit that stopped them

BT are good dogs but they always remind me of that childrens book of the fig tree.