Enraged Gotti Family Declares War on Mayweather

The families have no pull anymore. Seems like the cartels are the ones with juice now.

3 Likes

Hahahaha was just thinking this.

None of this has to do with Floyd. The fight was stopped, Floyd stopped. When Gotti came at him he was surprised but ready to engage, not scared at all. Then both camps ran in and tried to kill each other. Floyd just stood on the outside and laughed. I absolutely hate Floyd but he looked like a true boss here while everyone else looks like a group of 15 year olds in the courtyard before 3rd period.

And members of the mafia arenā€™t gonna go on social media and tell you they are coming for you. They just do, and they donā€™t tell anyone about it.

6 Likes

Also landed a right hook that sent Gotti reeling backwards.

4 Likes

This shit almost confirms CERN fucked us up in 2012.

The grandson of John Fucking Gotti is fighting Floyd Mayweather and a brawl and subsequent riot breaks out and ends with people smoking weed and taking selfies in the ring? Then Conor McGregor is involved?

Fuck this, man. Hit the reset.

Gotti, man. Gotti.

S Reactions GIF

3 Likes

LoL

Quite a post

1 Like

Pretty much calling them

2 Likes

Uhhh, what? Why do I care what these never had a job never put in work broads have to say?

Is this PhooMZ now?

2 Likes

Lol at tagging Conor in this, this family are desperate for attention

3 Likes

I did a deep dive on the American mafia a few weeks back after doing a Wikipedia search on Las Vegas/Fremont St.

Most of them have gone legit and gotten regular jobs or gone to school and become professionals (their kids). A few have gone legit and become millionares in private enterprise. Some are still involved in things like bookmaking with a big crew being caught about 4 years ago down in Florida in a $500M bust and for sure theyā€™re still involved in the drug trade/loansharking when they can be.

The American mafia seems to be dwindling down with the large amount of them who ended up in prison for life/large portions of their life seemingly deterring the next generation from following their path, but they could have also just gotten smarter and harder to find/prosecute.

I do know that the Long Beach port is currently on strike and if Iā€™ve learned anything from my research, itā€™s that if a port or union is on strike then the Italian American mafia (or some other mafia) isnā€™t too far back operating in the shadows. :it:

1 Like

Albanians. The Albanians

They all work together. Albanians, Armenians, Italians, Jews, Russians. Thereā€™s tons of Russians/Ukrainians operating all up and down the west coast. They just operate more in secret and keep a deep, deep cover to remain undetected. Avoiding committing seriously violent crimes unless absolutely necessary or using low level guys to do the really dirty stuff for them.

For most guys, itā€™s just smarter to do small stuff thatā€™s gonna keep them from getting the book thrown at them and they avoid serious crimes that are gonna get the feds on their asses. Itā€™s not a free for all like it used to be in the Vegas/NY/Chicago days of the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s.

Canada appears to be pretty wild tho, but the feds/cops up there nip it in the bud.

1 Like

Plus shakedown crimes were the bread and butter. Weā€™re pretty much a surveillance state, for better or for worse. Much harder to do that type of work with cameras and phones everywhere,

1 Like

Yeah, dude. You wanna know why every business you go into has audio and video recording 24/7? Itā€™s not just to catch armed robberies in progress, itā€™s to give the cops a real nice face shot of you when you come in to extort them. And the audio of the whole conversation to boot. Crime donā€™t pay these days. But I ainā€™t complainin.

This is somehow worse than Jake Paulā€™s nonsense.

2 Likes

Not sure whos worse, the sad fucks that pay to watch these circuses on ppv or the sad fucks who attend them in person.

When a sport sells their soulā€¦

2 Likes

"Floyd Mayweather your daughter was ran through by an animal with 12 different baby mamas ā€“ you little circus animal ā€“ youā€™re all a pack of zoo animals,ā€ Gottiā€™s sister Nicolette added in a separate Instagram story. ā€œI swear Iā€™m coming for your daughter, it may be two years, three years from now but Iā€™m coming you cunt.ā€

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

Mayweather and Bayless go together like pb&j.

1 Like

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

1 Like