Enraged Gotti Family Declares War on Mayweather

2 Likes
2 Likes

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. defeated “sweet science” scrub John Gotti III by disqualification last Sunday in Sunrise after the part-time MMA fighter failed to heed the referee’s repeated warnings about holding. Gotti then blew a gasket and charged after Mayweather, which led to an all-out brawl between both camps.

Watch highlights of the madness right here.

“Punk btch Floyd Mayweather, [you’re] my enemy for life,” Gotti wrote on Instagram. “Bum never put me down or stopped me. It was a DQ for no reason. Can’t wait to run into that fat fck in the red hat from Floyd’s team, [we’re] going to see.”
Gotti then tagged Conor McGregor on social media and said, “We need backup.”

McGregor also boxed Mayweather — and also lost — but managed to exit the building without causing any additional drama. The same can’t be said for his infamous Khabib Nurmagomedov altercation, which ended with a broken bus and “Notorious” in cuffs.

“Floyd Mayweather your daughter was ran through by [an] animal with 12 different baby mamas – your little circus animal – [you’re] all a pack of zoo animals,” Gotti’s sister Nicolette added in a separate Instagram story. “I swear on my kids I’m coming for your daughter, it may be two years, three years from now but I’m coming c*nt.”

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s a little embarassing calling for backup on Twitter.

15 Likes

Lol the Italian mafia is dead. When a 20 something druggie kid can shoot a captain dead and nothing happens to him. They won’t do shit to a high profile athlete like Floyd lol

13 Likes

why get mad at your opponent and not the ref that DQ’d you?

6 Likes

Leave it to a woman to tape herself longer than the thing shes supposed to be recording

12 Likes

1 ticket= 20 fights and still complaining

3 Likes

I didn’t even know this was happening

2 Likes

I vaguely recall that…
Weed What GIF by Eternal Family

2 Likes

If the Gotti family needs to recruit McGregor for backup, Mayweather has nothing to worry about. Especially post-Mascot punching McGregor because that was ridiculous even for a clown like him.

1 Like

What an embarrassment.

Somehow they found some people that could make Floyd look like the classy one. Wtf is up w trash talking and threatening his daughter smh. That is not gangster

10 Likes

Lowlife, classless, attention seeking nobodies. I’m sure they’ve all been trying to go viral for years now. The losers are trying hard to ride Mayweather’s coattails to some sort of relevancy.

4 Likes

Current state of US mafia. Sounds like the average age is 85

2 Likes

I work w a guy who’s dad was a prominent Gambino member.

He’s a total “son”. Entitled cunt who thinks he’s a gangster but is just a spoiled twat living off his dads credibility

6 Likes