Enson Inoue's New Fight (interview/article)

Hey UG;

MMA legend Enson Inoue spoke to MMAFrenzy.com yesterday about his staggering new challenge: a walking pilgrimage across Japan to raise money and inspire hope for the displaced victims of the 2011 tsunami/nuclear disaster in Northeast Japan.

He will carry his own food and water, and rely on his own ingenuity and offerings from strangers to complete the almost 1500 mile trek.

“You’ve got to keep the hope. If you look at the resources, there’s really no way to make it. If you look at the people in temporary housing, it’s the same: some of them end up having to wait until hope comes. I hope it inspires them to continue on.”

Full article is at: http://mmafrenzy.com/91450/enson-inoues-new-fight-helping-the-displaced-of-northern-japan/

Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think, here or at the site.

Enson is the definition of a fighter, warrior, and great human being.

303 - Enson is the definition of a fighter, warrior, and great human being.

He's an amazing dude. Thanks for reading.

TTT!

TTT

Enson has is someone I really look up too. One of the very few warriors of good in our time. War/Powerful Enson!!!! Phone Post

homieCNTRL - 

Enson has is someone I really look up too. One of the very few warriors of good in our time. War/Powerful Enson!!!! Phone Post

Indeed.

Thanks for reading!

Ttt. Always been a fan of Enson, both in the ring and out. Phone Post

Thanks for reading 5!

Thanks for reading 5!

Sub for the legend Phone Post

Yeah, he's got a lot of budo and toukon. Forget the guy in the beer ads, Enson is the real "World's Most Interesting Man."

Roy Batty - 

Yeah, he's got a lot of budo and toukon. Forget the guy in the beer ads, Enson is the real "World's Most Interesting Man."

Works for me!

If you're interested in sponsoring Enson on this trek, contact him at destinyforeverorders@gmail.com and follow his blog at DestinyForever.com as well.

Yamato Damashii!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Down like Brown town. This guy is amazing Phone Post

Thanks Tommy!

This, and I really don't see anyone comparable in regards to heart. Besides his performance against Igor, what he has done in life is an even greater showing of heart.  Putting that aspect in the debate, hands down he's got the biggest heart.

Enson Yamato Inoue -

Thanks Tommy!

Hi friend ! Phone Post

Enson Yamato Inoue - 

Thanks Tommy!

Thank you Enson!!!

Enson is the Man!!!!