Entire Oct. 9 BKFC card suspended by ABC

Reading that article, it seems the ABC is a little all over the place. They need to get their shit together and suspend EVERYBODY who fights on an unsanctioned card or else STFU? And a 60 day suspension, dealt 39 days after a fight seems like grandstanding to me.

3 Likes

Essentially the penalty was they couldn’t fight for the next 3 weeks then. Draconian.

Fuck them and what they consider sanctioned or not.

Fuck off my BKFC their BKTV App is the best money I ever spent.

2 Likes

God, what an obfuscated mess this shit is after you read that article.

Fucking fair play to all of these kangaroos who managed to carve out a whole little economy all for themselves to profit from and do so precious little, save for a few of them.

BKFC is great stuff. I think it is $5 per month and you get at least a couple events per month IIRC.

1 Like

Yea their feeder league Toe the Line aswell as any events affiliated with Full Metal Dojo in Thailand like Knuckle Kingdom and the Gamebred FC Bare knuckle MMA it’s crazy.

1 Like

BKFC never puts on a bad event, rarely much downtime between fights on the card, it’s the best $8 (bought a subscription for a buddy, before the price increase) I spend a month

2 Likes

Shit it was like 65 bucks for the year or something crazy when I subscribed and it’s been a crazy time. Tops 75.00 I’m in Canada