Epic Fight Video

This has got to be one of the most epic fight videos I have ever seen. Make sure you have the sound turned on because the back and forth commentary is what makes it so awesome.

Say Goodnight Fight - YouTube

1 Like

I agree. Might be the best street fight I have ever seen. 

ttt

Those dudes were amazing.

Everything you want in a fight. Trash talk. Back and forth action. Scrappy. Standup. Wrestling. Ground work. 

This was the millennial Griffin v Bonnar. 

They got after it but had a weird sense of honor when it came to fighting too dirty. 

When two apex predators fight, one always gets hurt... the other dies, bro.

I was in tears laughing after watching it the first time.

tf1 -

Those dudes were amazing.

Everything you want in a fight. Trash talk. Back and forth action. Scrappy. Standup. Wrestling. Ground work. 

This was the millennial Griffin v Bonnar. 

They got after it but had a weird sense of honor when it came to fighting too dirty. 

Lol at millennial Griffin vs Bonnar!

I would love to see a tv show that takes two dudes like this and does before and after fights with an eight week training camp with reputable mma trainers.

Almost seemed fake it was weird

YOU STOLE MY BONG I KNOW FOR A FACT

JOHN SENT ME THE PICTURES

SAY GOODNIGHT

Red Stuff - SAY GOODNIGHT

The thing that made it so funny was that it was said with the confidence of a Mark Hunt walkaway knockout.

These guys would destroy most purple belts from sport bjj schools. At least that's what I've learned from this forum lately.

pbody - 

These guys would destroy most purple belts from sport bjj schools. At least that's what I've learned from this forum lately.

For real, the Mendes brothers wouldn’t stand a chance against that hailstorm of fists.

ttt because funny

It’s like they both have the same strange genetic condition which makes them uncoorinated and just… lame. --Like they have physiological limiters on them which prevent them from ever doing damage. They could fight for 100 years and no one would ever get hurt.