Equipment

Searching for companies or individuals that would be kind enough to donate items such as shirts, shorts, mma gloves, boxing gloves, hats, DVDs, autographed items, or anything BJJ or MMA related to be raffled off at the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital event on February 12, 2005 in Kaukauna, Wisconsin.

Chris Brennan, Jeff Curran, Hermes Franca, Randy Bloom, and Wade Rome are the five head instructors for the charity seminar to raise money for the great cause.

Donations are accepted through paypal at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com....Receive a tshirt from Ruckus Fight Wear if you donate.

Email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com if you can help out by donating gear to be raffled off. Thank you.

Robert Mrotek

El Guapo is right to a certain degree.  But what you have also done is find fighters and academy owners like myself on this forum that are willing to help out.  Keep up the good work FG!     

El Guapo- Have been doing both bro! Thanks man! Been finding success at both ends.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hot Potato- it is cool bro. Any help you can offer for me would be greatly accepted. If you know anyone I could personally contact shoot me an email at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

ttt

ttt

if anyone has any contacts email them to me please

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt