Erik Paulsen vs. Ronald Jhun....

If you ever want to see a good fight, with CONSTANT action, reversals, sub attempts, reversals, and just all around great technique, check this fight out, was watching one of my old shooto vidoes the other day and forgot how great this fight was.

Erik Paulson is the man.

link?

thought i ordered the video from justbetoys.com or justbevideos, something like that but don't remember.

i only saw eric paulson fight for the first time about 6 month ago,the guy is awesome,my favourate fighter,hes got to be the most technichal fighter ever,hes got sub after sub,his stand up is excellent too.the amount of techniques this bloke knows is mind boggling.
tyson,randy,eric paulson,my 3 favourate fighters of all time.

Jhun was just starting his mark..

i got it on shooto best bouts of 200.

Paulsen rocks. His fight with Hume was awesome.

ive seen it posted hes working with shamrock right now

old news

ttt for paulson!!!

rima

paulson has some good instructionals

it was actually at Superbrawl 17

It also featured Rumina Sato vs Yves Edwards, Matt Hughes vs Eric Davila, Stephen Palling vs Eric Payne, and Ivan Salaverry vs Auggie Padaken.

Great show.

"If you ever want to see a good fight, with CONSTANT action, reversals, sub attempts, reversals, and just all around great technique, check this fight out, was watching one of my old shooto vidoes the other day and forgot how great this fight was.
Erik Paulson is the man."

i know...i was ringside

Ive had the privilege to get to know Erik over the last few months. What a unique human being. Ive never seen anyone with such respect and passion for martial arts. Everyone likes Erik, a great guy.
And he has nothing but good things to say about Ron Juhn. He was wearing a Jesus is Lord t-shirt last week.

zawi

Ron was just getting started in that fight. But it was a great fight.

TTT for Combat Submission Wrestling.

Where has he been.Even on his web-site there is no news of him I would like to see him fight again .I heard that there is going to be a bio dvd on him.

Paulson vs Hume is one of my all time faves. It's the fight that I show to people when I introduce them to MMA.

I have been to one of his seminars and own a couple of his videos and can't recommend him highly enough.

On a slightly different note I've also met Paul Erickson, head honcho of txmma.com and he's a great guy as well.

Paul Erickson / Eric Paulson - both nice, but different, guys.

he is the man one of the best jkd fighters in the NHB sport.

"where is he now?"

He is helping to train Ken Shamrock fot he Kimo fight.

Everyone gives props for his leglock tapes, but the tape "Private Session (Lesson)" is one hour's worth of basic, high percentage moves show in combinations from every position.

great teacher. great stuff. Unfortunately, he started too early in the sport. He would be a superstar today if he was in his 20's.