Ernesto Hoost Highlights

Highlight video dedicated to Mr. Perfect, Ernesto Hoost, probably the K-1 equivalent of Roy Jones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCocBsKI5vU

hoost had some frightening head kick knock outs back in the day... will give this a look

good highlight.. the thai boxer looking dude at 1.21 is 1 tough dude anyone know his name ?

edit double post

sly fox - hoost had some frightening head kick knock outs back in the day... will give this a look

Watch a Peter Aerts highlight, the king of the head kicks.

Ernesto is the man! 

I still smile when I think I got to have be at his first US seminar and later we went out to dinner with him. A very humble and respectful family man.

Hoost is a bad motha shut yo mouth!!!

^^^

Agreed !

His combos were awesome !

Mulisha01 - good highlight.. the thai boxer looking dude at 1.21 is 1 tough dude anyone know his name ?

It's Changpuek Kiatsongrit. Bad ass fighter of the era.

ttt

My favorite kickboxer of all time.

TTT for Mr perfect

I love how he masks his sneaky legkicks behind his punches. So hard to tell if he's going to throw a punch, kick or knee.

Chitat - 
Mulisha01 - good highlight.. the thai boxer looking dude at 1.21 is 1 tough dude anyone know his name ?

How big/small was this guy?

great champion, strange that that man lost to sapp twice

Wasa-B - 
Chitat - 

Changpuek was a natural 140-147 lb fighter. Big for a Thai, but not a big guy by any means. The fight with Hoost was in the K-2 light heavyweight tournament, which had a weight limit of 180 lbs IIRC. Changpuek was considerably undersized, but fought in this tourney and made it to the final round with Hoost.

Changpuek also fought in the very first K-1 heavyweight tournament also and had other fights aganst heavyweights. Also defeated the much larger Rob Kaman in 3 out of 4 fights.

The king of Leg Kicks. If only MMA guys could kick that hard.

A true badass. Of all his brilliant skills I loved his lead left to the body. He'd really dig into it. He also used it to set up his right leg/head kick.

Chitat - 
Wasa-B - 
Chitat - 

Changpuek was a natural 140-147 lb fighter. Big for a Thai, but not a big guy by any means. The fight with Hoost was in the K-2 light heavyweight tournament, which had a weight limit of 180 lbs IIRC.

Hoost made 180?