ESPN canceling McGregor and Chandler TUF?

Huge if true.

Things not looking good for team Conrat at all.

5 Likes

Still available in the greatest country on earth upon this posting.

5 Likes

Maybe because the ratings bombed

4 Likes

Roids, booze, coke…. All these rape allegations etc I’ll be shocked if he even fights this year.

6 Likes

Actually quite surprised. He’s got 40 million Instagram followers and only 300,000 tuned in for the debut? Half the amount who watched him when he was originally on TUF all the way back in 2015. I guess his star has completely faded.

I suppose the expert UFC bean counters can determine what a PPV can do today based on this. No wonder he raging and generating headlines with his antics. Like all narcissistic rock stars and movie stars the single biggest fear they have is fading into obscurity.

3 Likes

I’ll be surprised if he fights again.

16 Likes

Looks like Conor’s days as a top draw are over.

Has anyone stopped to think maybe ESPN is the reason viewership is down?

24 Likes

I LOVE MMA. But being a UFC fan is hard in this day in age

14 Likes

I went from someone that knew the champs in Shooto, Strikeforce, Pride and Pride Bushido and the UFC plus top contenders in each. Couldn’t wait for the next Pride event!

Now I seriously can’t name one champ from the UFC in any weight class. Not a single one.

21 Likes

I can name:
Volk
Islam
Israel
Is there a heavyweight champ? Is jbj interim?
Jamahill
Dunno who ww champ is

1 Like

My problem is, you need a bunch of different streaming apps, its expensive and they produce some shitty cards.

4 Likes

How many of those are real people though, im sure still a shit load, but i never trust in “so and so has this many followers!” as any indication of anything in the real world

1 Like

It’s so fucking weird! Look how many strangers follow me on the Internet. I’m so cool, edgy and popular. What we prioritize nowadays is insane.

I’m honestly trying to get LESS people to know who I am. Leave me alone

2 Likes

Young people don’t care about the fights and they can catch all the Mcgregor one liners on Tik Tok.

3 Likes

The viewership now at ESPN isn’t the same as back in the day. ESPN went full woke retard with the social justice, everything is racist, BLM, identity politics. It stopped being about sports entertainment.

Only people left watching are liberal men with their boyfriends. MMA isn’t their cup of tea, even sweaty men wrestling around on the ground with the gay Unified Rules.

It also doesn’t help that the noobs at ESPN are unaware/clueless of the horrifically bad cards the UFC is giving them to air.

3 Likes

People are moving on to PowerSLAP.

8 Likes

That’s more than I can name bro. Now do WMMA

2 Likes

Shut your lying,
gay,
Amish ass the fuck up.
Cant name one Champ from the UFC, yet, posts on Mixedmartialarts.com daily.

3 Likes

Let’s see.
Pacheco

That’s all i got. Nunes retired so i dont know any other wmma champs. Bullet probably?

1 Like