Evans wants rematch vs Machida and Jones

Source: Rashad Evans focused on Nogueira, wants rematches with Lyoto Machida and Jon Jones

I'm giving nog little to no chance on beating Evans. I don't see many LHW having much of a chance against Evans wrestling to be truthful. He did out wrestle Davis who supposedly had better wrestling than him. I can actually see Evans beating Machida in a rematch, since in the first fight he did not tried to use his wrestling on him. Against Jones, i don't ever see him beating him unless he get's in a lucky punch.

I hear about Evans vs Lyoto 2 but then I think back to Randy not being able to hold onto Lyoto and I ask myself, if Randy can't do it can Evans do it? Phone Post

the combination of machida's effective use of range and quickness is kryptonite for Evans

xXJayRobXx - I hear about Evans vs Lyoto 2 but then I think back to Randy not being able to hold onto Lyoto and I ask myself, if Randy can't do it can Evans do it? Phone Post

This is a good point. I would still be interested to see though. Phone Post

Got MMAlk - 
xXJayRobXx - I hear about Evans vs Lyoto 2 but then I think back to Randy not being able to hold onto Lyoto and I ask myself, if Randy can't do it can Evans do it? Phone Post

You can't compare Randy wrestling to Evans. Randy uses clinch, were Rashad uses his speed and explosiveness to take u down with a double

Go to MW while you still can Rashad. I'm not saying it will be an easy cut, but you're not going beat JBJ. Machida? Maybe. But not JBJ.

IF Bisping doesnt win, Zuffa's only other money fight for Anderson Silva is Rashad Evans.

Grimreapers -
Got MMAlk - 

You can't compare Randy wrestling to Evans. Randy uses clinch, were Rashad uses his speed and explosiveness to take u down with a double

You're right about one thing, you can't compare Evans wrestling to Randy's because Randy's is on another level imo. I've seen Randy shoot for many power doubles. Phone Post

CREamed_by_DongJ -

Machida lands the kill shot again, the rapid series of punches that Machida put Evans out with in the first fight is the most beautifully violent finish we have seen in UFC title fight history.

The first fight wasn't competitive either.

This gif is awesome btw, more people should mix in some slow mo. Phone Post

Evans beating Machida. Never! Phone Post

As bad as Evans got finished in the first fight against Machida... I still want to see a rematch Phone Post

I'd like to see a rematch with Machida, cuz the first fight was back when Rashad thought that "Suga" somehow makes him like a second coming of Sugar Ray Robinson and Ali combined.

Wtf was with that trash talking while gettin fucked up by Machida only God knows.

Since then he got the stupidity beaten out of his head for good and actually it would make for a very interesting matchup now, especially considering Machida is not an "unsolved puzzle" anymore.

Rematch with Jones - I don't know. Seems like last time, he played not to lose first and got involved in a weird game of "ex-friends holding hands again".
Don't want to see that anymore.

i agree with markiz, machida def taught shad that he just cant only rely on his hands, id lke to see if machida can still dominate

jones aint losing to none of these guys right now

Stanky leg in rd 3z Phone Post