EVEN FORREST KNEW HE LOST....

Forrest thought Buffer was about to say "aaaand STILL", so did I in fact and I saw Forrest react to this, then he said "new Champion" and he was relieved.

Forrest thought he won that fight and was about to get a crap decision loss.

LOL @ these pics and excuses.

Forrest knew he lost.

You need to accept and acknowledge it as well.

PiousDevil, did you say something?

thelifepartnercoach, spin it however you'd like so you can sleep at night.

Your hero got beat up, and he knows it.

"Big difference between shaking your head, and literally walking away and having to be pulled back. Nice try though, tranny taint licker"

Forrest knew he won, he was almost giddy and crying with excitement. Then with Buffers long pause at the word "And"....it sounded like he was going to say "and still", and Forrest started to deflate because he thought he was getting screwed.

Nice attempt at completely trying to warp the situation to justify your stupid opinions.

"Forrest does not deserve to be listed among these men that CRUSHED their opponents to win their titles"

Maybe not...but he can be listed among the men that have won titles. You dont have to CRUSH your opponent to beat them. Seriously people, look at the shit you are saying?
You all sound like whiny, jealous bitches because Rampage lost, trying to rationalize excuses why Forrest shouldnt be champion.

Rampage lost...fairly.
Deal with it and stop acting like fags

Chimonos Revenge - Forrest knew he won, he was almost giddy and crying with excitement. Then with Buffers long pause at the word "And"....it sounded like he was going to say "and still", and Forrest started to deflate because he thought he was getting screwed.

I've already destroyed that theory.

Read the whole thread B4 you post douchebag.........

You totally destroyed nothing. Forrest is a horrible loser and Buffer fucked with him. I'm still not sure how you destroyed anything, but no matter if Rampage has the belt, you can still jack to his pictures.

Chimonos Revenge - "Forrest does not deserve to be listed among these men that CRUSHED their opponents to win their titles"

Maybe not...but he can be listed among the men that have won titles. You dont have to CRUSH your opponent to beat them. Seriously people, look at the shit you are saying?

You all sound like whiny, jealous bitches because Rampage lost, trying to rationalize excuses why Forrest shouldnt be champion.

Rampage lost...fairly.

Deal with it and stop acting like fags
Agreed.  Alot of whiny assholes on these MMA boards trying to discredit Forrest's win...same old story.  It's sad really...

clattymine - You totally destroyed nothing. Forrest is a horrible loser and Buffer fucked with him. I'm still not sure how you destroyed anything, but no matter if Rampage has the belt, you can still jack to his pictures.

Yes I did.

Your beloved hero lost, and he knew it.

You and frankiscool should get together for a suck fest.

Funaro and lifecoach nailed it. He thought he was going to get robbed.

forrest won.. the fight was two days ago.. moveon..

Captain Insano X - LOL @ these pics and excuses.

Forrest knew he lost.

You need to accept and acknowledge it as well.

Funny how Rampage said Forrest whooped his ass.

His kicks were nice and obviously doing damage, I just wish he had more power in his punches.

Captain Troll strikes again, lol.  Only one reason to make threads like this...to get a rise out of people.

frankiscool -  Captain Troll strikes again, lol.  Only one reason to make threads like this...to get a rise out of people.

frankiscool:

Photobucket

One guard pass!

Just pass the guard Page!

Captain Insecuro complaining again about UFC. Shocker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

gMb gives it a 3.85 solely on the number of suckers that put time and effort into their responses.