Ever get in a fight when sick?

I had strep throat this past week and I kept having this fear of some old enemy coming and trying to kick my ass. Anyone ever get in a fight when you were sick?

What about a sport fight? Did you ever fight anyway because you thought it might be your only chance?

Perry

"Meanwhile, in the Hall of Justice..."

lol

Okay so maybe i'm not a superhero. I actually don't know that i have any enemies. Although suppose if i got in a barfight before i was sick and kicked ass. A few days later while I'm sick I walk to the store for some aspirin. The guy i got in a fight with saw me walking in the store. He follows me home, walks in behind me, and beats me up while i'm sick with step throat. It's a possibility.

"Are you confusing your television with reality?"

You named yourself "Dr Doom", genius. Way to turn it around. You're worse than my girlfriend.

I got in a fight when i was sick when I was 19 and i pretty much lost, I'd say. -- I wouldn't worry about it, though...
(unless of course you're real insecure.... then you'd have to worry, now wouldn't you?)

I don't know what I can tell you to help, but if you do get in a fight when you're sick, after you kick his ass, lick his face and give him a dose of your virus.?

John Lober had the flu when he lost to Kevin Jackson in Extreme Fighting.

I fought in a Karate tournament once with the flu and it really sucked. I can't imagine grappling with the flu. Lober is tough.

Gary Hughes

I had a boxing match recently and I had a viral infection in my lungs. I was wondering why I felt like I had the flu and couldn't breathe well.

I beat his ass though... thank god.

Did a pankration tournament while having the flu. Lost final by major points. Pretty much jumped for guard and held on most of the time as I was very exhausted and felt like puking. I remeber seeing a bucket by the judges table thinking I would run to it as soon as the match was over.

donnie

I fought in a VFC tourney w/ horrible strep and a temp of 103. Probably the dumbest thing I've every done. I got out of the ER, took a cab to the venue. I was so doped up on meds I don't remember much.
I knew I'd only be good for a couple minutes so I tried to push the pace and throw bombs. Got caught in a choke 1st round. :(

"I fought in a VFC tourney w/ horrible strep and a temp of 103. Probably the dumbest thing I've every done. I got out of the ER, took a cab to the venue. I was so doped up on meds I don't remember much. I knew I'd only be good for a couple minutes so I tried to push the pace and throw bombs. Got caught in a choke 1st round. :( "

You, my friend, are a warrior.

Mad respect.

my guess is you'd feel like a million bucks till its over... adrenaline can be your friend