Ever have to poop while your training or fighting?

Jump Kick -  Does shadowboxing on the toilet count?

lol

ttt

OK so i was training last night and shit all over my partner while he was in my gaurd. It leaked through my white tapout shorts.

He was fucking pissed.

I am quiting jiu jitsu

Poopy McTurd - OK so i was training last night and shit all over my partner while he was in my gaurd. It leaked through my white tapout shorts.

He was fucking pissed.

I am quiting jiu jitsu

I dont know if you're trolling or what but....shit, I would hate you too.
....and what the hell were you doing wearing white knowing you have a shitting problem.
Get a plastic bag and give yourself a rigged up diaper, put compression shorts over it, duct tape at the legs and wear brown or black shorts from now on.
Leaking problem: Solved.
People still hating for smelling like a sewer: Wont be solved until the problem gets remedied.

Trolling or not... Made me laugh Phone Post

I was regulating an event.

Fighter A is on top and doing well, Fighter B suddenly gets a quick sweep (almost like A didn't resist) and throws like two ineffective elbows and Fighter A taps.

Fighter A makes a quick exit from the cage where I stop him and tell him to get back in the cage. His response "I got to go, I just shit my pants"... I let him go to the back.

He comes back a minute or two later and gets into the cage to tell everyone in the venue exactly what happened...as he didn't want them to think he tapped out from strikes.

would have taken that to my grave...

Kurle - I was regulating an event.

Fighter A is on top and doing well, Fighter B suddenly gets a quick sweep (almost like A didn't resist) and throws like two ineffective elbows and Fighter A taps.

Fighter A makes a quick exit from the cage where I stop him and tell him to get back in the cage. His response "I got to go, I just shit my pants"... I let him go to the back.

He comes back a minute or two later and gets into the cage to tell everyone in the venue exactly what happened...as he didn't want them to think he tapped out from strikes.

would have taken that to my grave...

hahaha, I would rather people think I tapped from bows, than turds myself

Shitty thread.

ttt

apply triangle
they tap
you win
perfect record
champ one day!!!

just prairie dawg it

Hey we've all been there!