Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

I looked him up on the NY state prison site and he wasn't there.

http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ1/WINQ000

Dude this guy is the REAL DEAL. Nobody has a name like "War God" unless they are a human wrecking machine.

lol and CLEARLY any Superfighter who drives a Nissan 350z serviced and purchased at Nissan 112 must be a soul smasher! 

FranklinFailedMeĀ -Ā 
Mister BriĀ -Ā I guess this isn't much worse than a street-certified brawler who used to bet up drunk homeless guys in his backyard.
Well this guy is teaching...
Ā 

Which is a scary thought. And while this guy is teaching "Headbutting 101" to a gaggle of greased up guidos, at least Kimbo's trying (key word) to improve his skills with a legit camp in ATT.

I don't understand why he was showing us a kid on Facebook that has the same name as him, and then gets mad and takes his shirt off.

This thread is going to be epic.....

First one in...

Sounds like utter fucking bullshit

I'm sure "sin" was a WCW wrestler in a mask?

green_machine - I don't understand why he was showing us a kid on Facebook that has the same name as him, and then gets mad and takes his shirt off.
Everyone knows your street cred goes through the roof when take your shirt off. Besides, your skin can't get hung up any any metal things when it's time to get your bread.

1 Like

Everyone is hating, because he just signed "what may be the most lucrative contract in MMA history."

Surely Fedor and Brock should jump ship to get in on some of this money instead of fighting at small shows.

This guy is a fucking riot!!!

Whos going to be the first one to call him and question his ability to TRANE ? ? ?

Did anyone see his Punisher car ? and his collection of fast cars ? ? ? The guy looks to be as phony as Jam Man and Mark Bailey.

wow he works the speedbag better than Monson and Monson is a pro boxer and fought for the UFC title

this guy is for real!!

Just watched those videos...this guy has to be an epic MMA troll!

LOL!

OH MY GOD THE SPEED BAG EXPLODES WHEN HE WORKS IT!!!

Someone should stop by his gym and bring a video camera!

someone needs to call this guy on his bullshit, is this for real?? i would love to see one of his "fights"

Sublime7SDĀ -Ā OH MY GOD THE SPEED BAG EXPLODES WHEN HE WORKS IT!!!

Wurd

green_machine - I don't understand why he was showing us a kid on Facebook that has the same name as him, and then gets mad and takes his shirt off.

LOL

When the shirt comes off, shit gets real.