Ever Prairie Dogged in training?

Didn't Weidman admit to doing this recently? Something about helping his buddy Villante get ready so he pooped himself and went for a couple more rounds?

Anybody have experience with this?

Yeah after I drank prune juice earlier this week I had to shit twice during a 3 hour run. Made an og thread on it even. Phone Post 3.0

The Baldfather - Yeah after I drank prune juice earlier this week I had to shit twice during a 3 hour run. Made an og thread on it even. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to read about this. Can you post a link, or maybe recite what happened in detail on this thread? Thanks!

Elegant Elliot -
The Baldfather - Yeah after I drank prune juice earlier this week I had to shit twice during a 3 hour run. Made an og thread on it even. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to read about this. Can you post a link, or maybe recite what happened in detail on this thread? Thanks!
Unfortunately it's been pushed back, it's called "drank prune juice for the first time yesterday" though if you care to search for it. Phone Post 3.0

I prairie dogged for my first half marathon. I couldn't find a shitter beforehand and didn't wanna stop during the run. It went away after a while though.

One of my friends was taking his PT test, had to shit and the guy pacing him said "just keep going, man!" and Steve sharted and ended up having to throw his shorts away lol. He'll never live that one down.