Every been blocked by a fighter on twitter

For no reason. If so, which fighter or MMA personality. Phone Post 3.0

I'm blocked by Joe Rogan and I never said anything negative or derogatory towards him. Even have him props on his podcast. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing - I'm blocked by Joe Rogan and I never said anything negative or derogatory towards him. Even have him props on his podcast. Phone Post 3.0
Gave* Phone Post 3.0

no, but i hardly twit

asked randleman a few questions which he answered,  never made  rude comments to anyone, not even the guys who post really stupid stuff

Dana white blocked me. Phone Post 3.0

yes,  kenflo posted a pic of him wearing an oversized shirt of chael and I made a joke about him being too small to wear a real man's clothes

ranier wolfcastle -

no, but i hardly twit

asked randleman a few questions which he answered,  never made  rude comments to anyone, not even the guys who post really stupid stuff

Guess I shouldn't have told him how much I liked his podcast. Phone Post 3.0

TAM Frat Boy -
ranier wolfcastle -

no, but i hardly twit

What's so funny about me liking a podcast? Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - 

yes,  kenflo posted a pic of him wearing an oversized shirt of chael and I made a joke about him being too small to wear a real man's clothes

That's funny he blocked you for that. He thought it was funny when I said Cyborg had more muscle mass than him. Cyborg responded to that too but she didn't block me either lol

PowdercoatKing -
TAM Frat Boy -
ranier wolfcastle -

no, but i hardly twit

What's so funny about me liking a podcast? Phone Post 3.0
I wasn't talking about you. Are you the paranoid type bro? Phone Post 3.0

Blocked by Tito for saying he could use an iPad for a cell phone.

Blocked by Derek brunson for calling him corny

Blocked by war machine and Christy mack for telling them that they need to learn how to read contracts before signing because wm and Christy were crying about being screwed over by fleshlight Phone Post 3.0

I was once DM'd by Lorenzo after midnight. Phone Post 3.0

Dana white blocked me. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
gokudamus - 

That's funny he blocked you for that. He thought it was funny when I said Cyborg had more muscle mass than him. Cyborg responded to that too but she didn't block me either lol

guess it hit too close to home for his fragile ego

Tito blocked me. He was gonna be on an episode of Hells Kitchen and I told him don't be a fucking donkey or something to that effect. Phone Post 3.0

nobody blocked me, because i don't have twitter :)

brahmabull81 - Been blocked by Dana, Lorenzo, and the UFC account simply for following Danas mom on twitter a couple years ago when that tell-all book came out. Thats literally all I did. And I only followed her because I was interested in the situation. Never talked shit AT ALL to fighters on twitter.

Same thing happened to me.

Brandon Rios blocked me bc I told him I wanted to spar him Phone Post 3.0

No,never. I don't use Twitter. Chicks tweet; I am not a chick. It takes more than 140 characters to make a manly point followed by a rock solid shaft of supporting evidence.

RyannVonDoom - Dana white blocked me. Phone Post 3.0
No way. I thought you guys were best friends. Phone Post 3.0