Every time belal Muhammad shows up to a UFC event he gets boo’d

:joy::joy::joy::joy: dude must hate his life

6 Likes

Happy Bugs Bunny GIF by TRT

2 Likes

Dana making sure noone will remember the name??

6 Likes

I’d boo him. He’s absolutely terrible to watch

10 Likes

How many events has he had to do to “Call me” signal when they show him on camera? lol

Makes me feel like they fired him a while back like the Office Space stapler guy, but nobody has told him yet.

10 Likes

Unfortunately for him, people have remembered the name.

4 Likes

How are you throwing stones at people like this?

6 Likes

Lol at this your current post just got precedence over your fraudulent but still pinned UFC 300 thread

I don’t hate my life lol

Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

2 Likes

I don’t know what this means

Angry Half Baked GIF

2 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

4 Likes

Fuck that wonky eyed terrorist

2 Likes

Yo. Even in this man’s wildest dreams he wins fights by decision

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

11 Likes

lol

That’s ridiculous.

He should’ve just said “With me getting my hand raised” and left the Penthouse fantasy letter to himself.

7 Likes

He sounds like he should’ve had a scene in “Boogie Nights.”

"Well, my idea was, ya know, I want a name, I want it so it can cut glass, ya know, razor sharp… When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful… It says, ‘Dirk Diggler’.”

I can’t believe there are guys who are open about planning on winning by decision. The second a fighter says the word “decision” all of the magic is gone from the fight. It becomes a WMMA fight. Lots of point sparring and not a single person ever in any danger of getting hurt.

3 Likes

Nobody at WW or below has won a title age 35 and over.
B-Lol is 36 this summer

napoleon dynamite yes GIF

1 Like

Dana…

Please never book him Vs Leon…

If u give this to the British fans for our July PPV, we will never EVER forgive you.

It would be a criminal/terrorist act to do so.

And I’m not even being over dramatic