Everyone that is 'over' MMA

Fewer snarling asshole, especially among the women. Call it "The Rousey Lesson".

Many many good ideas here I agree with. Shows need to be more consistent imo, it is too random on when to watch. Have a weekly show on the same night each week that has your newbies and unknowns. Then do a good Big Fox card once a month. Then do a quarterly PPV mega-card, where you get the whole card and not bounce around between Fight Pass and FS1. Bring the ramp back for these PPVs too!

Ditch the uniforms and work hard with the commissions to bring back things like the optional gi, shoes (no head kicks), no gloves (no closed fist to head). Sick of everyone looking the same.

Take the 265 cap off HW. Remove 135 and 145 then make 140.

Tournaments!!!

Adrianjr93 -
cantuna4u - Jan Fox
Feb PPV
Mar FS1
Apr PPV
May Fight Pass
June PPV
July Fox
Aug PPV
Sep FS1
Oct PPV
Nov Fight Pass
Dec PPV

You know how bored id be for weeks? This would eliminate so many mma media jobs too. Fuck this schedule 

You prefer 3 cards a month which depletes PPV shows and leads to friggin Artem Lobov main events?

QTyp - Many many good ideas here I agree with. Shows need to be more consistent imo, it is too random on when to watch. Have a weekly show on the same night each week that has your newbies and unknowns. Then do a good Big Fox card once a month. Then do a quarterly PPV mega-card, where you get the whole card and not bounce around between Fight Pass and FS1. Bring the ramp back for these PPVs too!

Ditch the uniforms and work hard with the commissions to bring back things like the optional gi, shoes (no head kicks), no gloves (no closed fist to head). Sick of everyone looking the same.

Tournaments!!!
No closed fist to the head? LOL

Wouldn't you like to know? 

Everyone should have to be cowboy active and the new years show crown all champs...season to season

MayorPickle - 
QTyp - Many many good ideas here I agree with. Shows need to be more consistent imo, it is too random on when to watch. Have a weekly show on the same night each week that has your newbies and unknowns. Then do a good Big Fox card once a month. Then do a quarterly PPV mega-card, where you get the whole card and not bounce around between Fight Pass and FS1. Bring the ramp back for these PPVs too!

Tournaments!!!

Optional gloves, some grapplers may prefer to do this.

Less events and stacked cards. To pay 60-70$ for two fights isn't fun. 

Oh and no more belts, tournament style. 

"Hardcore" fans want less events, doesn't make sense to me 

The only thing from a viewers/fans perspective I think the UFC needs to fix is reduce the amount of main and co main event cancelations, have a back up trained and ready to fight idk. I believe this is the number 1 issue from a fans view 

tryonmytoupee - Less events. 3 or 4 stacked cards per year.
Yeah, no content is the way to make something more popular. Maybe the NFL should cut games back to 3-4.

So many "get rid of wmma" comments. Girls matches have been the tip fights on several of the latest cards.

QTyp and Target the G - great posts. Well thought out and agree.

Striking the balance between hype and actual rankings and competition, consistent figher pay and 100% I think we can all see that the spread on media platforms is a major fuck up and they should be consolidated into something existing or new all together.

QTyp, bringing back the ramp would move my needle but I dont know if Gis etc would work. Bit of a throw back to the product that went bust in my opinion but fun suggestion all the same.

irish_pride - So many "get rid of wmma" comments. Girls matches have been the tip fights on several of the latest cards.

I disagree. Even if they are 'good fights' I believe even at their best they are a long way below the men's standard and the standard that belongs in the UFC let alone on the main cards.

They are not up to scratch and men prefer to watch based on their looks which further suggests to me that they do not belong in the UFC but in another organisation where people that want that shit can go there and people that like MMA can watch UFC. It is not different to men's and womens football, cricket, rugby etc in my opinion.

ThatsHowIRoll -
irish_pride - So many "get rid of wmma" comments. Girls matches have been the tip fights on several of the latest cards.

I disagree. Even if they are 'good fights' I believe even at their best they are a long way below the men's standard and the standard that belongs in the UFC let alone on the main cards.

They are not up to scratch and men prefer to watch based on their looks which further suggests to me that they do not belong in the UFC but in another organisation where people that want that shit can go there and people that like MMA can watch UFC. It is not different to men's and womens football, cricket, rugby etc in my opinion.

agreed vu

QTyp -
MayorPickle - 

Tournaments!!!

Optional gloves, some grapplers may prefer to do this.
The chances of no gloves is less than zero.

ThatsHowIRoll -

Yep, standard is low, sometimes that leads to half decent fights but more often it doesn't. 

I would have one long round instead of several short rounds. Undercard fights could be 15 minutes, championship fights 30 minutes.

I'd have no standups.

I'd allow kicks to and from downed opponents.

I'd allow headbutts.

The biggest thing though is no standups - what I always loved about mixed martial arts was the grappling. Some of that has been negated by cross trained fighters, but most of it has been negated by standups and rounds.

Oh, and get rid of womens mma.