Examples of attacking opponent's feint?

In any combat sport?  It seems pretty difficult to time an attack exactly when the opponent feints, but when it happens, it looks almost choreographed.

&nbsp;</p>

Cro Cop was either feinting or loading up when he got clipped.

randleman talked about that. chuck liddell was telling kev to look for crocops right foot to step out, indicating his kick is coming. the idea was to shoot, but kev asked if he could do a left hook.....

ranier wolfcastle - 

randleman talked about that. chuck liddell was telling kev to look for crocops right foot to step out, indicating his kick is coming. the idea was to shoot, but kev asked if he could do a left hook.....

I didn’t know that…cool.

kronnchi - 

The most recent example I saw was in Jordan Burroughs gold medal match 2012 at around 1:45 seconds, I used to eat paint chips as a kid and can’t describe it 

Looks like Burroughs feints, his opponent falls for it, then Burroughs attacks and scores while his opponent is off balance.

If the OP wasn’t clear, I’m looking for examples of when one combatant feints/loads up (like John Smith’s fake shot in the OP) and his opponent times the feint and attacks.

Cruz fakes a shot. Garbrandt times it to land a high kick. This was where Garbrandt started to take over IIRC.

WuTangDan - 

Basically calling the bluff

Perfect!

Looks like Cody was throwing that kick a split second before dom shoots. Not that he timed it and retaliated. 

Waiting for the spin:

Examples of attacking opponent's taint?

Random Hero - 

Looks like Cody was throwing that kick a split second before dom shoots. Not that he timed it and retaliated. 

I believe his corner told him to throw the high kick because Dom kept feinting like that by dropping his head. So if you're correct and he threw it before the feint, I would still count it as attacking the feint if he threw it because he anticipated it.

After all, a feint is so quick that there's no way you're going to be able to attack it unless you anticipate it.</p>

From Tao of Jeet Kune Do:

So what I’m looking for, in Lee’s terminology, are examples of the attack on preparation, since a feint is preparation without follow up:

Actually that first quote is from Haislet’s Boxing, but is reproduced with no attribution in Tao of Jeet Kune Do.