Excercise!?!?

Is it bad to excercise right before you go to sleep? Excercise meaning push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, or anything of the sort.

The only exercise one should do before sleeping involves pelvic thrusts

It wakes me up.  I wouldn't do anything an hour to 2 hours before bed.  You can try to see what happens.  It gets my blood pumping and that is what keeps me awake.

welcome to the hg undagi.

bro, if you can still sleep after that, i'd say it's a good thing no? kix up the metabolism i'd think. problem is like most, i don't think i'd be able to get to sleep after that.

I'm with Mike, I will be pumped full of adrenaline and can't sleep until 2 am.

I'm the same never work out late or no sleep for me 

I work from 930pm so 7-730pm workouts for me are perfect!

everyone is different.

Like Coffee doesnt make all people hyper.

how has excercising effected you in the past?

if can still sleep go for it.
if not, drink a Rum & Coke like I do.

I knowmpeople like myself that can drink coffee before bed.

If you work out hard enough you should be tired after the workout. Other wise your workouts wimpy... I kid I kid.

*points to jjd

I don't know I always have to do my workouts at night. It's when I have the most energy, but right after I go to sleep really quick. I guess its just like JIMMYNAKS said everyone is different.

So I'm guessing it isn't bad for you as long as you can still sleep then aye?

yup. prolly just fine man.

mad tiger - I knowmpeople like myself that can drink coffee before bed.

If you work out hard enough you should be tired after the workout. Other wise your workouts wimpy... I kid I kid.

*points to jjd

points back and ROTFLMAO!

Exercise is better than no exercise. If that's when you feel like doing it, go for it. Just don't forget to shower after. One thing I don't here nowadays compared to the real old school "PHYSICAL CULTURE" guys is that hygiene is just as important as any other aspect in physical fitness. The old time rassler's and prize fighter's would write about how oral health (brushin' teeth) would prevent sickness and how alternating cold and hot showers could strengthen the body.

hygiene man, it ain't no joke. :)

Don't you find it weird that if you exercise late at night, you have a tough time falling asleep because you're body is all worked up and the blood is flowing...but if you fuk your woman, or man if you're into that kind of thing, you fall right asleep afterwards?

If you are doing all of the work (top position), shouldn't your body be all worked up too?

Of course I pose this question for the 1% of men who don't cum within the first 15 seconds.

^^Damn, I'm out then. 

I find it a workout on its own to just get the cock out of its own skin. shrugs Being a filler and a grower is confusing enough with the extra skin. rofl

Finish a pre-bed time workout with Taku Interval hip thrusting...er uh like doing upa with someone riding your crank. Then rub one out for good measure...take hot shower and go sleep.

I dunno. I figure that might be good, I always end up with another baby if I do the real deal. My lil home cannot hold anymore kids.

Falsecrackmedivac, that name has tons of potential. welcome to the HG!

I have been using mine just to piss nowadays.  sniff sniff.

taihen desu ne

taihen desu ne