Exclusive: Lauzon's first interview on Cowboy fight

i hope Joe punishes Cerrone for doing a Woodley against McGregor.

@Thebonfirexm

Yes a draw and both retiring placing both gloves down would be amazing and emotionalā€¦

No doubt UFC will have that ding on the Facebook prelims / first few fights with 17ppl in the 18,000 seater areana

Oh God Seriously GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

1 Like

@Floppy_Divac donā€™t entertain this

Oct 28 2021 join Date faggit @Deep-South

Fuck off back to the Louisiana swamps and find Ur food/dinner on the highway #Roadkill troll

1 Like

I am suspecting @Deep-South and @JackMerridew is the same troll account

i can picture you typing that with tears streaming down your face.
and as far as join date goes Iā€™ve been coming and going from here for years.
Since tito ortiz mentioned guys talking smack about him on mma.tv as it was known back then.
no dramas Boyd, you post some funny pics and gifs.

1 Like

isnā€™t that a bit offensive to the likes of Dustin Poirier?

1 Like

Yes and I donā€™t like DC either,

I do like theo von, Alan jouban a d Derrick Lewis originally from Louisiana before he moved to where I use to live H-Town

2 Likes

Both ufc legends

2 Likes

i was a fan of cowboy until i found out that he would allegedly grab someoneā€™s girlfriend at a club as if to say " what are you going to do about it?"
and then when you realise that he wasted his career doing childish stunts, like getting his guts ripped out and then getting smoked from Dos Anjos due to having a glass body.
Heā€™s a glorified rodeo clown.

2 Likes

Really.

Using your logic we should all be totally ok with Matt Hughes getting in there with a current champ because we USED to cheer for him fighting so we cant decide hey maybe this guy is not as capable as he once was and I dont want to see him seriously injured?

What part of that is a fair fight?

Maybe I actually give a shit about these people.

Maybe I enjoy their wins with them and for them and I feel bad when they lose.

Martial Arts is more than just bleed to me and if you dont understand that, its on you.

I want to see a fair match between highly skilled and capable Martial Artists. I dont like seeing them seriously injured.

If you watch football are youna hypocrite for not liking it when someone is concussed?

3 Likes

So where do you draw the line?

Ok, Ken Shamrock vs Francis Nganou.

No train wreck, play ball?

Get fucking real.

Damage on fighters is CUMULATIVE.

These guys are fucking warriors and I want them to be able to enjoy the rest of their lives so that means Im not a real fan?

Gatekeeper bullshit is lame. Period.

1 Like

I never said they should not be allowed to do what they want.

Im allowed to give a shit if these people I admire and respect can form a sentence in 10 years.

It isnt hypocritical to enjoy competition and not want anyone to get seriously injured.

2 Likes

No. But the point of football isnā€™t to concuss the other person. In combat sports itā€™s exactly the point and how you can win a fight.

3 Likes

The COO is A JLau Fan !

I was the best man in his wedding, so maybe J-Lau is a fan of the COO?

6 Likes

Boom

1 Like

Joe is winning this by RNC in the first round, unless he accidentally k.o.'s him sooner.

giphy

1 Like

We have any clue where itā€™s going down?

Obviously hoping Boston, but also think Boston can fuck right off with itā€™s commie mayor. Donā€™t come to Boston. Boston sucks asshole.

If u guys donā€™t know JLau is a UG Untouchable,. Lol , Lord have mercy on u fuckin noob F@GS

4 Likes