Extreme Fighting continues to grow

Eddie, the WFL has a show that night at Club Lido.

Yes unfortunatley it's on the same night as the wfl I couldn't do anything about that I had to take was given to me due to the Falcons Hockey scheduale.

And Allen i believe the tickets go on sale the end of next week but when they do I will post it.

The card is coming together nicely. Personally I like that you post the matches as they come up with the pictures. It's a nice touch and helps create some excitement.

Are there going to be any fighters from Silver Dragon on this card?

Match #9 went up today this card is lookin sweet. :)

ttt

ttt

i vedy excite you not shrink my head.. you stay away gypsy woman

Jerry the woman love you :)

ttt

There is no other shows on the same night. On another note Paris Hilton called the box office and bought 4 tickets?!?!? Din Thomas wil be cornering Mari Rinaldi and Rory Singer will be commentating..Gonzaga will be corning a few of his guys with Marco Alvan. Danny Abbadi is throwin down with JP Cristini from Ct. Looks like an awsome card have a couple minor adjustments in the card and we'll be good.

looks like an amazing card, Keith!! Just talked to Marco Alvan and his guys tonight, and they're ready to throw down!!! War Team Link!

are you serious about paris. Figures this would be the event my wife wants to attend

Maybe Paris is coming to see you!

Jerry defending the title thats going to be an entertaining fight!!

TTT

EFI rules!!!

ttt for making videos with Paris.

who told you about hilton

Paris emailed me and said she wants to meet The Sultan, haha.

Eddie "The Sultan" Saldana is kickin' it to Paris Hilton?