F#ck 5dimes

They won't let me use my debit card to deposit

So I have to buy a Amazon gift card, and then email them a picture of it

I hit them up to put money in today around noon they say fine

Afterwards they tell me their servers have been down all day and I have to wait.

Money still isn't in and I missed a parlay of caraway, Holbrook, Phillips and Krause that paid about 12 to 1 Phone Post 3.0

Your Amazon gift card is about to be taken. Phone Post 3.0

Peepsy - Your Amazon gift card is about to be taken. Phone Post 3.0
I've done it before with them and it's worked Phone Post 3.0

^
You're kidding, right?

One of the top 5-7 gaming sites in the world, and one of the very few legits that take US players not a real site?

Gets worse every year

Never heard of the Amazon Gift Card thing though. That's odd. Haven't placed a bet in about 8 years though, so I'm not up to date with funding methods. Phone Post 3.0

I use betonline, just put money in tonight just for tonights fight and Ive lost every one but killa B, the judges have messed me up

Bet365 works great for me

knappster - I use betonline, just put money in tonight just for tonights fight and Ive lost every one but killa B, the judges have messed me up

this, except i'm 3-0

The sheer numbers of events/props to bet on 5D lured me into never cashing out a dime, ironically.  Even though I was up a few Gs.

I have cashed out a ton of times on Bovada.  Although their lines are not as tempting and I can only bet on mainstream events.

5D ate my money like pacman.  Bovada doesn't like me cause I am even and always close to huge paydays.

I need eye and Barao to win to basically get me back to even, thats how bad im doing.