Faber & Conor to coach next TUF

Still won't get me to watch that crap show.

Dana is really milking McGregor, though.

His nipples must be sore

FETT_the geek -
smth416 - There's no set of coaches that can make the show watchable IMO Phone Post 3.0

Really? What about TUF The Ring Card Girl season with... (you pick the coaches)
Only if it's like this seasons bachelorette where she banged everyone in the house Phone Post 3.0

Jose is probably out for a bit. If Jose doesn't come back to 145 then the show sets up a good back up in Uriah Faber. Although they still probably wouldn't fight. This will be like many have said a ratings machine and Conor needs the time off.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - Fuck that... I wanna see them fight goddamnit?!?! Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites - 
FETT_the geek -
smth416 - There's no set of coaches that can make the show watchable IMO Phone Post 3.0

Really? What about TUF The Ring Card Girl season with... (you pick the coaches)
Only if it's like this seasons bachelorette where she banged everyone in the house Phone Post 3.0

I can not confirm nor deny this.

BOOOO!

Coaches wont even fight!

And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

The UFC didn't just come up with Conor and Faber at the 189 after party. This has been in work for a while.

I think they wanted Mendes and Conor to be the coaches until Aldo dropped out. Insert a backstage altercation between Conor and Faber and transition complete. Phone Post 3.0

Shut the thing down, it is done. It never benefits anyone. When was the last time someone came out of the ultimate fighter looking good?

WARcabrinha15 - Ratings gold Phone Post 3.0

This. Don't care that they aren't fighting.

And why the hell is Faber getting the opportunity again anyway? what is Zuffa's fascination with Faber and TeamDudeBro? 

Needlemover - And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

The UFC didn't just come up with Conor and Faber at the 189 after party. This has been in work for a while.

I think they wanted Mendes and Conor to be the coaches until Aldo dropped out. Insert a backstage altercation between Conor and Faber and transition complete. Phone Post 3.0
Shit the fuck up already, holy shit. Phone Post 3.0

perfy - And now the coaches aren't even fighting anymore. Time for TUF to be cancelled.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Phone Post 3.0

rockyjiujitsu - Kind of odd Phone Post 3.0
Remember that Andy Silva was supposed to coach opposite Shogun for the TUF Brazil season recently. They weren't going to fight either. Phone Post 3.0

If they aren't fighting what's the point? I guess only 20% of TUF coaches end up fighting anyways, but at least lie to us. Phone Post 3.0

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11744676_1602224206710661_1518559622_n.mp4

rockyjiujitsu - Kind of odd Phone Post 3.0
I feel like they are fabricating drama just in case Jose is out too long. Jose pulls out again and show sets up a grudge match with Faber. Avoid Frankie for a bit as well. Why wouldn't Frankie coach USA? Phone Post 3.0

This is stupid. TUF sucks these days. Phone Post 3.0

So it's due in part to the altercation Faber posted?

Wouldn't it make more sense since Aldo and CM aren't fighting before taping that Aldo be the coach?