Faber doesn't need to fight TJ right now

He has plenty of main event fights first. His fight with Edgar should be amazing. And win or lose Faber has main events fights with Cruz, McGregor & even another fight with Barao on the horizon. Seems Faber is happy not fighting Dillashaw right now and that's fine with me.

Faber is on the way out fast.

Rivera looked too much for him before he poked his way to safety. He's old, and it is showing.

I don't know how anybody can say with a straight face that he can beat Frankie. How? KO him? Outbox him? Outwrestle him?

To me Frankie-Faber is as terrible a fight as Frankie-BJ 3.

Faber might get fed to McGregor and Cruz depending on how they fare in their next title shots, but he won't be fighting for a title again.

Dr Doom - Faber is on the way out fast.

Rivera looked too much for him before he poked his way to safety. He's old, and it is showing.

I don't know how anybody can say with a straight face that he can beat Frankie. How? KO him? Outbox him? Outwrestle him?

Faber might get fed to McGregor and Cruz depending on how they fare in their next title shots, but he won't be fighting for a title again.

Jeez did Uriah sleep with your sister or something?

Jack Skellington - 
Dr Doom - Faber is on the way out fast.

Jeez did Uriah sleep with your sister or something?

No, but I did catch my brother attempting to fuck an official Urijah Faber Chinlight once.

Faber is gonna be out matched severely might have a slight speed advantage but not by much. He's done if it goes to the ground. Can't remember a fight where Frankie was actually bigger then his opponent and he still mauls guys bigger then him. Faber is getting finished. Phone Post 3.0

Name fights for Faber...
Not doom fights. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie is a terrible match up for Uriah.

VinegarStrokes - 

Frankie is a terrible match up for Uriah.

Like i said win or lose Faber will have several options after this match. And for the record i can't wait to see this fight.

Jack, none of the fights you mentioned will be competitive.

It'll be interesting to see Frankie fight a smaller guy for once. Phone Post 3.0

mongo54 - 

Jack, none of the fights you mentioned will be competitive.

What's with all the Faber hate? When did he become over-rated & washed up? He's 6-1 in his last 7 fights so he's still a top contender. I don't think Edgar is guaranteed to win this. This fight will be much more competitive then people think.

lol at chinlight

I'm remembering Edgar throwing Benson around.

That's no good for Faber, but he's a gamer.

War FE! Phone Post 3.0