Faber issues challenge to Cruz

GSDbestbreed - Cruz vs. Mighty Mouse, super fight. Dillishaw vs. Faber, grudge match. Those are the 2 fights to make.
Signed Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim - There is absolutely no way uriah won the 2nd fight, get off the crack fellas. Phone Post 3.0
I just dont understand these ppl. He looked like tj. He caught cruz off balance. He never once rocked or hurt cruz Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple -
GSDbestbreed - Cruz vs. Mighty Mouse, super fight. Dillishaw vs. Faber, grudge match. Those are the 2 fights to make.
Signed Phone Post 3.0
Third.

The only compelling fight for Mighty Mouse at 125 is Lineker, but I think his move to 135 is permanent. Might as well have him rematch Cruz. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
ocbadapple -
Signed Phone Post 3.0
Third.

The only compelling fight for Mighty Mouse at 125 is Lineker, but I think his move to 135 is permanent. Might as well have him rematch Cruz. Phone Post 3.0

Has Mighty Mouse given any indication he would move up? I don't see him doing it unless it's for a lot of money, which the UFC wouldn't pay.

Faber just said butt and chin in the same sentence unironically.

Am I the only one that caught that?

Faber has nothing for Cruz Phone Post 3.0

Urijah told Ariel that the UFC asked him to fly to Boston on short notice, the assumption being that he'd be cage side to challenge tonight's winner. Now it seems a bit more obvious that he was there to specifically challenge TJ if he won, but Urijah has never been the type of guy to turn down a chance to make his case for a title shot, so he went in on Cruz in a prerecorded video, which he could've shot anywhere without flying across the country. Can't blame him for trying, Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Dodge135 -
Kimbo Kardashian - Cruz/faber III sounds good

Sounds dumb Barao raped him and tj rasped Barao Phone Post 3.0
mma math is a no no Phone Post 3.0

Attila -
MolsonMuscles - 
ocbadapple -
Signed Phone Post 3.0
Third.

Has Mighty Mouse given any indication he would move up? I don't see him doing it unless it's for a lot of money, which the UFC wouldn't pay.
Not that I know of but there's no doubt a fight with Cruz would be lucrative for MM. I'd be surprised if he didn't jump at the chance.

If anyone in the UFC has cleaned out a division, it's Johnson. Phone Post 3.0

Faber Vs TJ needs to happen first.
Let dom rest the foot up. and for the love of all things holy please dont make this into a coach vs coach season on the Ultimate fighter

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Jesus Urijah already trying to cash in his "Money in the Bank" briefcase

Hahahah Phone Post 3.0

Not interested, at all. Phone Post 3.0

Jon Anik going alpha on Dom and Ariel. Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim - There is absolutely no way uriah won the 2nd fight, get off the crack fellas. Phone Post 3.0

well he did get 3 knockdows on cruz

double

MolsonMuscles - 
Attila -
MolsonMuscles - 
ocbadapple -
Signed Phone Post 3.0
Third.

Not that I know of but there's no doubt a fight with Cruz would be lucrative for MM. I'd be surprised if he didn't jump at the chance.

If anyone in the UFC has cleaned out a division, it's Johnson. Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget the undefeated Olympic wrestling gold medalist in his division.

MM certainly is close, but the division isn't cleaned out while someone of Cejudo's pedigree and resume hasn't received his shot.

If Faber beats Dillashaw he has earned the title fight. Otherwise its a gift.

Since losing his second fight to Barao (a guy Dillashaw rinsed twice) hes beating Rivera in a fight he was losing before the foul, been UD'd by Frankie and then beaten Frankie Saenz. Not exactly title fight worthy stuff.

Like the guy said Cruz vs Johnson and TJ Vs Faber.

And please god do not give us an immediate Dillashaw Cruz rematch. Close as it was, soooo tired of rematches...

ranier wolfcastle -
shifty1watchim - There is absolutely no way uriah won the 2nd fight, get off the crack fellas. Phone Post 3.0

well he did get 3 knockdows on cruz

Thats subjective. Cruz won the 2nd fight easily and the scores reflected that. Phone Post 3.0

Faber already beat him twice. Might as well do it again. Cruz gifted two decisions over him and TJ. Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai MD - Lol at Faber trying to weasel his way into another title show now that TJ lost Phone Post 3.0
Weasel? Faber deserves it. Phone Post 3.0