Faber: TUF altercation forced Ludwig situation pub

Samoa - 

It's an interesting phenomena to watch with some of the CM fans.  No matter WHAT he says, unless the object of his trash talk just shuts his mouth and never responds it ALWAYS results in "CM is banging his brain like a screendoor in a hurricane!  He's mindfucking him!!".  Even if someone were to not respond at all I think the CM followers would then attribute that to: "He's mindfuckinghim!".

Just my observations and opinion.

Indeed and I'm a huge Conor fan.

This shit has NOTHING to do with Conor. Period. I really don't want to have to stop liking Conor just to not be associated with his fans lol.

This is WHY Conor Mcgregor is awesome to watch. Nobody would have said that to Urijah including Dominick Cruz!

Mcgregor is so quick and witty and smart!

Awesome to make it public, I feel like Conor actually helped the situation. Urijah is probably happy Conor is calling Dildoshaw a pussy trader. Phone Post 3.0

rrg1 - 
Samoa - 

It's an interesting phenomena to watch with some of the CM fans.  No matter WHAT he says, unless the object of his trash talk just shuts his mouth and never responds it ALWAYS results in "CM is banging his brain like a screendoor in a hurricane!  He's mindfucking him!!".  Even if someone were to not respond at all I think the CM followers would then attribute that to: "He's mindfuckinghim!".

This shit has NOTHING to do with Conor. Period. I really don't want to have to stop liking Conor just to not be associated with his fans lol.

LOL!  Hey, I'm a BJ Penn fan, if I can stick out being a fan with the nuthuggers that follow him............you've got a LONG ways to go with CM.

gokudamus -
Samoa -
gokudamus - The fact that Faber is even reacting to it and airing out all the dirty laundry publicly is evidence in and of itself that mcgregors mind games have gotten to him. If they didn't he wouldn't react at all Phone Post 3.0
In don't see it that way at all. The fans are going to come away with questions after seeing episodes on TUF. Urijiah is just offering the other side. Phone Post 3.0
Regardless of how you see it, mcgregors comments are causing Faber to react this way. How he rationalizes it is irrelevant. Do u think when you are being manipulated u know you are being manipulated ? No, that would defeat the whole purpose Phone Post 3.0
Why would Connor need to get in his head? They are not even fighting... Seems more like Faber is worried about Duane and sees him more as an enemy than Connor Phone Post 3.0

BW92 -
Rambo John J -

brother was in a cult

tell us more of this tale faber

Faber's brother was a normal, smart guy who broke down and became full blown schizophrenic in his early 20's. Never been the same. He talks about it at length on the JRE episode

I have a friend who's brother had the same thing go down at the same point in his life. Anyone can be born with mental illness, it's usually brought out by high stress or drug use in early adulthood Phone Post 3.0
No one is born with a mental illness.

Some people are born with a genetic predisposition to them but like schizophrenia, environment and chance has something to do with it, as well. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Conor is the ultimate grand master alpha male of psychological warfare.

Legend. Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Only you fanboys are in awe of it. Phone Post 3.0
Conor's living in Faber's head rent free as I am yours.

Gotta say, there's plenty of empty space in yours, might move a couple of buddies in as well. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Conor is the ultimate grand master alpha male of psychological warfare.

Legend. Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Only you fanboys are in awe of it. Phone Post 3.0
Conor's living in Faber's head rent free as I am yours.

Gotta say, there's plenty of empty space in yours, might move a couple of buddies in as well. Phone Post 3.0
You're delusional. You fags think he is in everyone's head but meanwhile everyone that isn't blindly sucking him off just thinks he is corny. Phone Post 3.0

darren23372 -
gokudamus - The fact that Faber is even reacting to it and airing out all the dirty laundry publicly is evidence in and of itself that mcgregors mind games have gotten to him. If they didn't he wouldn't react at all Phone Post 3.0

If you weren't so busy hating on faber, it would be very obvious that the only thing Faber is worried about is making sure Duane can't play mind games the rest of the guys on TAM
Huh? When have I hated on fabrr? I'm just saying mcgregor is playing jedi mind tricks on him Phone Post 3.0

rrg1 -
Samoa - 

Huh? This whole thread is about Faber saying it was about conor. Phone Post 3.0

rrg1 - 
Samoa - 

wish his fans wernt such a pack of rabid inbred russets or id root myself right next to there potato growing skin suits.