Faber was damn impressive!

well he talked all this shit about how he'd beat Griffin in a rematch. Pretty much wrote the loss off ass a fluke because he hit his head and was concussed during the fight, and then after he already had Griffin go to him once at 145, in order to fight Griffin and avenge the so called 'fluke" loss he would only take the rematch at 145. Griffin went to him once if he wanted the rematch, go get it or shut the fuck up.

plus 145ers like Hioki, Hominick, Menjivar, Curran, Tokoro, Kid, Takaya. This list goes on with 145ers who have stepped up to 155 which he hasn't done once, yet gets all this hype padding his record at 145. Faber is as big or bigger than all of them. If you are the shit take the challenge and take the toughest fights out there. much more respect for all of the above than him.

Faber's been awesome for years now. He wrecked shop in KOTC. Tasmanian Devil type fighter

I have seen him throwing around 205 pounders, he could step up to 155# but is more comfortable at the lower weight.

He will beat Tyson if they rematch.

I was pretty impressed with with all the nice scrambles on the mat in this fight. Both guys fought well.

www.InsideFighting.com

As this pic shows, I loved how quick he sunk in the choke and then secured the position, instead of the other way around where it's telegraphed.

entertaining fight, I like watching the grappling transitions, sweeps etc

Faber's post fight interveiw was good as well

somebody post a gif of the butt-drop please

ttt

I thought Farrar was the more impressive fighter, he just overlooked opportunities to punish Faber, he seemed to lack a little confidence. Great fight though, it showed that wrestlers don't have to be boring on the ground and that 145 kicks asss! The Hominick fight, on the other hand, was the craziest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Bumpy Johnson is correct, I was very impressed by the whole event.

I understand calling him out for talking shit but you can't hate on a guy for fighting in his weightclass.

great fight from both guys- this is why 145 is such an awesome division