Lando Vannata

Rafael dos Anjos

Kevin Lee

Anthony Pettis

Donald Cerrone

OtherGrooundDropIn -

Donald Cerrone

And people wanna act like cowboy got robbed. He got saved

Tony's a scary mofo. Legit fighter through and through.

He approaches fights like Nick did during his tear in strikeforce + return to the UFC. No fear, just violence. Looking forward to Tony vs Khabib 

I would have liked to have seen him face McGregor when he was still hungry before he got the big Mayweather payday.

I think hes the most dangerous fighter from 155 down. 

Tony the Terminator. The Angel of Destruction. DAMN! 

The Pendulum -

He approaches fights like Nick did during his tear in strikeforce + return to the UFC. No fear, just violence. Looking forward to Tony vs Khabib 

Tony would fuck up nick Diaz bad. I used to be a huge Nick fan during that run. He would make Diaz look slow and Diaz was very prone to bleeding due to excessive, just imagine what he would look like after that fight.

Stay Wild -
The Pendulum -

Tony would fuck up nick Diaz bad. I used to be a huge Nick fan during that run. He would make Diaz look slow and Diaz was very prone to bleeding due to excessive, just imagine what he would look like after that fight.

Has Nick ever fought at 155? Honest question

If not, it makes sense that a lightweight might make him look slow.. either way I think it would be a closer fight than you say, they are both fearless relentless motherfuckers. Would have loved to see that matchup 

these photos are why T Ferg is my favorite fighter right now, he is just ruthless. Plus his goofy personality entertains me