Famous Streaker Kinsey Wolanski Takes Up UFC

1 Like

Kinsey Wolanski made a name for herself by going streaking during the 2019 Champions League final in a skimpy swimsuit. Who could forget it? It was one of those special moments where sports and the internet came together.

The stunt earned her tens of thousands of Instagram followers and made her an instant internet star. Since then, she’s become a professional stunt woman and a helicopter pilot. Not to mention the greatest athlete Instagram’s ever seen.

famous streaker kinsey wolanksi

Female streaker Kinsey Wolanski during the 2019 UEFA Champions League Final match between Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool at Wanda Metropolitano Stadium, Madrid, Spain on 1 June 2019. (Photo by Giuseppe Maffia/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

Kinsey’s athletic journey, which she documents thoroughly on social media, not only landed her the title of Instagram’s greatest athlete, it led her to launch a series called Pro Athletes Unfiltered. Each episode she trains with a professional athlete who shows what it takes to make it in their given sport.

Her most recent episode takes place at the UFC Institute, where she trains with former UFC Bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt. He made sure to show the influencer with 3.6 million Instagram followers how to take an opponent down and submit them.

It’s a valuable lesson for anyone looking to step into the octagon and a good way to feed the algorithm while checking a promotion off the list. Kinsey knows this, she’s a professional.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’d let her snail trail streak all over me

Fierce

https://files.catbox.moe/z7pckx.mp4

5 Likes

Do you even train UFC bro?

She doesn’t deserve the title of streaker in any way until she actually streaks.

Bathing suit? C’mon man!

3 Likes

hahahahahahahahahaMcTTT

1 Like

It seems there might be a mix-up here. Kinsey Wolanski gained fame as a streaker during a soccer match, but there’s no verified information suggesting she’s taken up UFC. If there’s been an update or announcement, it would be wise to verify it from reliable sources to ensure accuracy.

Why do I NUT soooo fast?