fan made UFC 152 poster (pic)

Here's the poster I made for UFC 152.I went the more traditional poster route this time.

I had the poster ready for UFC 151, then that got cancelled. I updated it with Machida for 152, then that didn't get signed, so then I finally have it updated with Belfort. Next thing you know I'll have to update it with Sonnen. hahaha

check out all my work here: tpcposters.blogspot.com

follow me on twitter: @ThePeoplesCecil

its alright. Not a big fan of the fonts.

The man got crazy skillz

The BELIEVE is way too small for the poster. That space could be utilized much better.

I'd like the V in "believe" to be the bottom of an arrow, pointing to a gigantic E which symbolizes something profound

That empty space under the word "Believe" is bothersome.

Couldn't have put Bisping and Stann on there since i think more people are excited for that than Mighty Mouse and Benavidez?

jcblass - The BELIEVE is way too small for the poster. That space could be utilized much better.

My only criticism. Phone Post

Seems too much like the real posters, I like your concept posters better 

Voted up for your previous work!

JimmersonzGlove - What are we believing in?

Change.

To this poster.

:D Phone Post

Thanks guys for the pointers and constructive criticism! I really appreciate it :D

Also, I never posted a thread about this, but in case anyone wants to see my UFC 150 poster. Here it is too.

I made some changes. Hope ya like....

hahaha, just kidding JJ

jcblass - The BELIEVE is way too small for the poster. That space could be utilized much better.

That.

LMAO@ the latest edit. VU cecil :)

joesonshuevos -  The man got crazy skillz

This. Well done TPC!!! And VTFU when I get to a computer! Phone Post

Thanks guys.

If I get time before Saturday, I'll see if I can change the "believe" part. But I need to focus on joesonshuevos's poster now haha. Phone Post

voted up for the edited version lol.

UGCTT_the people's cecil -  I made some changes. Hope ya like....

hahaha, just kidding JJ

lol yes

Where do you get the fighter pictures? Phone Post

KnowKontrol - 

Where do you get the fighter pictures? Phone Post

For Jones, I google image searched "Jon Jones" and filtered for large images, and found a high quality one in that pose and then cropped out the background.

For Vitor, i found a cut out .png image from some website called psd-dreams.de

For Joe B, I found a pic of him pretty from a straight on angle from a weigh in stare down and cut him out from it. Same with Mighty Mouse.

So pretty much i use google images and search for a long time. hahaha

2nd one is AWESOME