Fat Loss Supplements

I am sure this has been discussed hundreds of times but humor me anyway. I am looking into fat loss suplements and was wondering which were the best to get for your money. I am eating healthy and working out 4-5 times a week. I am currently only taking Creatine and may invest in some Light Force for added energy during workouts. I know weight loss will come over time but was wanting to see if there was a good supplement to add to increase body fat loss while retaining lean mass.

I'm digging trimpsa X32. It's got green tea extract, burns more fat by raising your temp. There's Hoodia which shuts some of the hunger pangs off in your brain. Some other good things that help with fat breakdown, and mobilization. L8R....

I am still working off of the diet fuel with ephedrine that I stocked up on before the ban.

After that, I am looking at a road trip to TJ.

The best thing is to first make sure that your body has everything that it needs to do its job in taking care of itself (nutrition).
As for supplements, a new and pretty amazing (based on anecdotal evidence) dietary supplement is Phytoplankton (Marine Microalge) from the west coast of Canada.

Compare it to any vitamin or other supplement.. You will see...

You have to check it out. Well worth your time, I'll guarantee that you wont feel like your time was wasted looking at this stuff.

Read about it here www.bjjequipment.com/phyto.asp

I have been taking it for about two months. The first thing that myself, my son, and our bjj professor noticed is that our mental clarity increased.. almost immediately...