Fatal Femmes Fighting 4 Pictures

Tara, I love it! :)

ttt

i remember asking molly about carina damm and she was still sore about it too. and she said the same shit about her showboating and doing bad capoiera during thefight. however she has a nice butt, so that make it less offensive.

I think I'm in love with Carina Damm.

I briefly chatted with Molly about their fight, which gave me a bad first impression of Carina.

Later in the week I got a chance to interact with Carina and found her to be nothing but sweet. She is extremely confident but I didn't find her to be cocky. It was clear though that she LOVES giving a show for the fans.

Both Molly and Carina are great fighters/people and I look forward to watching them both in a rematch if it ever happens.

ShayNA ShayNA ShayNA

^ Shayna would look hot if she dolled up. I already meantioned this a while ago.

Michelle Roody is a Motha F*cking BEAST!

do you or your friend MissRara have jobs?

Are you ever nice?

Prefight, I saw Vanessa Porto, Amanda Buckner, and Carina Damm in the hotel lobby. I got a pic!

Roxy and Lethal Lana post-fight.  She is...quite lethal. 

My wonderful training partner Sakura, back in Japan!

The belt goes back on my bookshelf where it belongs, next to Goku and my crocodile and Tiger shark.  w00t!

nice shiner rox. did people stare at you at the airport?

Holy Smokes I have rarely, rarely seen the pictures tell the story this well!

Fatal Femmes Fighting 4: Vanessa Porto vs Roxanne Modafferi

Yes, in the great sweep of human history, no one was ever happier :-)

the ol' upshorts shot.

Buvaiser Roxy and I were in an airport in I am almost sure Utah after a fight, probably Sunday morning. I am waiting in line and like that all normal, when I start getting this weird feeling, Slowly it dawns on me that like old ladies, big tall mormon dads, everyone is giving me the hairy eyeball.

Roxy had a pretty good shiner, and it finally dawns on  me that everyone thinks I had punched my daughter or half my age girldfriend in the face. So I asked Roxy if she would just take please out the belt and then everyone was all smiles and asking about kickboxing and like that.

Eye was a lot better the next day. Took a lot of ice and poor man's enswell - an icecream scoop :-)

^ good to hear.

thats hilarious, kirik!

rom: Kirik Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 41 minutes ago

Wait, who is this kirik newb that has 30000 posts in 2 months.....

LOL buvaiser.. congrats Rox

thanks for posting the pics Tracy - thanks for taking great shots Esther Lin!

War LANA!

Damn I wish I could have been there :(