Fateh's and Grand Row

I have to thank the guys at Fateh's and Grand Row. At noon the guys from Grand Row let me come use their club to work out at to get my mind off stuff and Mike McNeil in particular beat the crap out of me to keep me occupied. Those guys down there are class acts all the way and it's not hard to see why they have done so well in the things they have chosen to do in life. Big shout of class act for them.

Then last night at Fateh's everyone decided to take time to beat the crap out of me to remind me not to quit. Fateh has a crew of great guys and girls there who really care not only about learning what they do but being stand up people and caring about who they work out with.

Today is my 10 year anniversary of my first date with my Wife. As a present she bought me a gi from Renzo Gracie's in NYC because she heard I liked that fight between Renzo and Newton. She said she couldn't find a Newton Gi so she got me a Renzo gi. She snuck into my office and checked my showdown gi and found the size. A2. Unfortunately the Renzo gi's you have to order a size smaller so last night she gave it to me to wear and it was like wearing a dress. LOL! The guys all laughed and then still beat me up.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that there are great people out there to train with and these are just a few of them. Thanx!

Sounds like you found the best girl on the planet. They sure must of broke the mould after she was born. But just in case - does she have a younger single sister (or older for that matter)???

That's good news about the tests so far. They should have a plan of attack soon. It's going to be tough but I have confidence everything will come to a good conclusion. You sure have enough people pulling for you.

A2?! She has to start shopping in the children's section at Showdown.

Give her an extra hug and kiss for me and have a good valentine's day.

Shoot me a call or leave a message whenever you go in for a noon workout. Maybe I'll get down there with you. Maybe help break in that new ring.

Dude, she married me and stuck with me. She must be a saint.

Anytime Dougie.

This place is yours whenever you need to work out and next time I'll let you wear the gloves and pound away.

It was a nice day as it was the first time I have met Fateh and of course he is a class act as all his students have shown as they represent. We hope we can work together on many things.

Our prayers are with you and your family and if you need anything don't hesitate to call us or drop on by.

TTT for Dougie and his wife: True Warriors ready for battle.

Mike

By the way, I saw the correction in either grappling or fightsport where they pointed out that photo of Tito Ortiz was yours.

NICE WORK!
=)

ttt for Dougie !!

TTT for the Fateh Jiu Jitsu Team!!

You all rock.

Thanks for the props.

D

ps, Dougie, hope all is well with things.

Yeah I have had a few pictures of mine turn up here and there without my knowledge. Fun stuff...

I would have got you some oatmeal!

Did she get you the matching Renzo padded helmet.

ttt

While Mike is the undisputed mma shooter no one can match me for my artwork with oatmeal.

Dougie...I can't wait to 'meet' you. Next time I come up to London, I'll try and give you some ample notice. It's usually a spur of the moment think bro.

I promise not to wear my underwear on my head when I meet you then.

I cannot promise you I won't be packing oatmeal.

Besides, that last bit of advice you gave me wasn't that good.

Sneaking up on Phil Baroni and playing peek-a-boo with him and then telling him I was Larry Landless wasn't as funny as you said it would be...