Favorite GSP moment

Really enjoyed his tricking Kos during TUF to get Michael Johnson. That entire thing was rediculous.

Also for a GSP Alpha moment, GSP jumping off the scale into fight stance against Diaz at the weigh ins Phone Post 3.0

J Macc 01 - Mine is honestly that he retired. It made me a huge fan. He is the first to do it right and go out on top.

This for me too. Being the best technician in the sport so far is the other thing.

1800champagne - Making BJ quit on his stool. Phone Post 3.0
He did have a way of dismantling lightweights...

: ) Phone Post 3.0

joe canada - Press conference before GSP v Kos 2, where he tells Koscheck, essentially, that after this fight Kos should retire if he's any kind of a man. That it's going to be a LONG time before he gets another title shot, and a LONG time before he has to hear about him again.

GSP was fucking scary alpha in that presser/

In contention.

Hughes 3...it wasn't just that he beat him as we knew he could do that, it was the grappling DOMINATION he put on him. It was grappling poetry

Penn 2, for many of the same reasons and the clear rage he had going.

Just about any time he's gone "real talk" mode prior to a fight. Kos and Diaz being the two big ones.

Coming back from that Condit kick.

The beating he put on Fitch...to this day that was as one sided a mauling I've seen, some of those strikes were NASTY.

But the all time number one for me:

Round 5 vs Hendricks. Wasn't his most technical moment, or his most dominant, but like with the Condit kick it was the moment we saw his heart. Georges came out in that round and jacked him with strikes, worked for his TD and never took the pressure off. It was a gutsy, savage performance and the first time in a while I've seen GSP really come out in kill mode. The way Georges fought that round was the GSP I've always wanted to see, and if that's the GSP that comes back I think he's going to steamroll his way back to the belt. That was the best GSP round I've seen in a while, simply because there was a visible difference in how he threw strikes that round. He came out to beat some real ass and my only regret is not seeing more of THAT GSP.

Ansari - 
joe canada - Press conference before GSP v Kos 2, where he tells Koscheck, essentially, that after this fight Kos should retire if he's any kind of a man. That it's going to be a LONG time before he gets another title shot, and a LONG time before he has to hear about him again.

Forgot how fucking gangster this was, for a nice guy this was pretty real.

DBL

probably when he easily steamrolled matt the fluke serra

Penn 2 and Hughes 2 and 3

Those fights were complete dominations over legends and he showed that he was the new breed that was going to rule for some time to come.

moss_4h - UFC 154 Primetime Ending - intense moment when he admits that he's afraid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO-Qjqay-Rs

Even though I've seen the fight and all the primetimes for it, this still sent chills up my spine.

Voted up.

Turdkutter - 
Joshua King - Him being gone Phone Post 3.0
Came here to say this. Phone Post 3.0

He's the GOAT. Say what you want about his fight st.yle (still can't use that fucking word as it doesn't show up) but the guy is the greatest UFC fighter of all time by the numbers and he also cleaned out his division twice.

He is a true master of the sport of mixed martial arts and pound for pound he is the greatest fighter on the planet.

If he was the same size as Silva, you can't even kid yourself into thinking that he wouldn't dominate Silva everywhere like he did to everyone else.

And don't start with the Hendricks bullshit either. If you want to talk about his last fight, then let's talk about Tyson's last fight and Ali's last fight. How about Couture's last fight or Liddell's last fight?

GSP went out on a win and he has done everything he needs to do to cement his legacy as the best ever.

Favorite moment? When Carlos threw that hk and dropped Georges. Thought he was done, but he came back with true champion heart.

Thanks Rush for everything you've done in and fir the sport.

Hespect. Phone Post 3.0

Ansari - 

This was in 2010, 3 years ago almost to the day. You can't help but feel the tension and frustration derived from the PR work is definitely building. 

"I cheated, but not how you think." - GSP

vote up for Ansari -- I couldn't find a link!

GSP although he could not please everyone he definitely set the benchmark  achievement wise.

He may not go down as "the GOAT" but a greater pioneer of the sport will probably never come around again.

Malvert the Janitor -
1800champagne - Making BJ quit on his stool. Phone Post 3.0
He did have a way of dismantling lightweights...

: ) Phone Post 3.0
Like jon jones does middleweights ;-) Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - 
kyle223 - When GSP won the belt for the first time, destroyed Serra in the rematch, and his walkout to UFC 74 when his music starts and he gives the camera a "#1". Fucking incredible.
Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yea man that's it. Thanks! VU!