Favorite Mayweather Quote ??

Hard Work, Dedication!

I just enjoy the finer things in life.

While you working, I'm working. While you sleeping, guess what....I'm working. Phone Post 3.0

Step up your game Phone Post 3.0

“I’m running my mouth a lot and I’m looking for a guy to shut me up. If you don’t shut me up, I’m going to keep running my mouth.”

Best burn ever

"Pacquiao is famous because he is attached to my name. When they say Pacquiao, they say that’s the guy they are trying to get to fight Floyd Mayweather. When they say Floyd Mayweather, they say that's an all-time great.”

"Let's play big bank, take little bank." Phone Post 3.0

"Fuck Oscar, he aint shit to me"

"Showing is better than Telling"

"Its protect yourself at all times"

“I want to be able to separate the average from the good and from the great. I want to separate the ordinary from the extraordinary.”

“Bob arum is Manny Pacquiao’s boss, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss.”

These boys can't beat me. Phone Post

Whoever they put in front of me I'll find a way to beat them. Phone Post

I ain't no fucking sparring partner. Phone Post 3.0

"Sometimes they say, 'Well, Floyd Mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' That's a good thing,"

"I commend my team ... when I sit back and I think about my career, I say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'.

"If they say these guys were handpicked, they was handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

My favorite Mayweather quote is from his uncle I believe, who said "Them boys will break your arm"

mosely "he only fights for money"

Floyd "yea dummy I'm a prize fighter of course i fight for money and I'm still gonna kick your ass" Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

My favorite Mayweather quote is from his uncle as well
After the 12 round decision with Delahoya
"That (expletive) fight wasn't even (expletive) close," he said. "No (expletive) way. I had it 8-3, 9-4, something like that.

"I keeps a private jet!"

There's nothing like being young black and rich, wouldn't trade it for anything. Phone Post 3.0