Fedor coming to the ufc dana confirms

I find it hilarious that Fedor went out on a 3 fight win streak and everyone is counting him out.

If Arlovski is a contender right now, Fedor definitely will be. Phone Post 3.0

Avenged MOFO - The issue is Fedor tagged bellator and onefc Phone Post 3.0

yes, very confusing. I mean, my understanding is Fedor doesn't have an official Instagram account anyway. So it's a strange place for Dana to hide his "like" and smile/wink so it can subsequently be found and considered a sign. Nevertheless that seems to be the only plausible explanation for the evidence.

Brigham - I find it hilarious that Fedor went out on a 3 fight win streak and everyone is counting him out.

I think the difference there is that Arlovski is a decent sized HW and remained active while he was out of the UFC.

Don't get me wrong, I think if anyone could come back after being out for a few years and be a force, Fedor could.

In the last 10 years, there have been 2 fan wet dreams in combat sports that seemed like they would never happen.

1. Pac vs Mayweather
2. Fedor signing with the UFC

Now in 2015 we can finally get to blow our loads!

I just hope if Fedor signs it doesn't leave us as disappointed as the Pac vs May fight was. Phone Post 3.0

"I just hope if Fedor signs it doesn't leave us as disappointed as the Pac vs May fight was"

If he hopes to do well in the UFC he is going to have to give up that wild, swing for the fences gameplan that was so exciting to watch.  Sure, it's what made us all fans but that approach isn't going to work with the top guys.  I think a lot of his success will ride on him getting proper trainers.  I would hate to see Fedor turned into a Greg Jackson fighter but I think he could do well with him.

Brigham - I find it hilarious that Fedor went out on a 3 fight win streak and everyone is counting him out.

Against low ranked fighters, irrelevant. Phone Post 3.0

Nice troll title, OP.

Since when is a winky face on social media confirmation of fuck all?

Dana's playfully trolling here, keeping the UFC in the picture along with the competing orgs who are vying for Fedors next contract.

Epic Conflict - Nice troll title, OP.

Since when is a winky face on social media confirmation of fuck all?

Dana's playfully trolling here, keeping the UFC in the picture along with the competing orgs who are vying for Fedors next contract.

The only other organization "in the mix" was Bellator. And Coker already said he wasn't interested. That pretty much narrows it down to the UFC, OneFc, or perhaps a local show. Phone Post 3.0

scarfacedave - Unfortunately, it's about 10 years too late. The fight fan in everyone wants to get excited about this but regrettably the reality is there's nothing to be excited about. Phone Post 3.0

10 years? come on bra, you be hatin on Fedor pretty bad to throw him back 10 year.

Rumble Young Man Rumble -
Casual Kiwi - 
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Can you not read broham? That's not Theodore's Instagram.
I don't even Instagram bro. Is this just a fan page for Fedor? How do you tell the difference? Phone Post 3.0

Fan page. touch confirmed its not his, and moreover, Fedor doesn't even have an Instagram
* Instagram doesn't even have a Fedor! Phone Post 3.0