Fedor exposed?????

Lets' see you can break his nose like Cro Cop did, you can suplex him on his neck like Randleman did, you can win 3/4 of the stand up like AA did, you can get in the amazing guard of Big Nog, You can cut his nose like Rogers did, and actually be in Fedors Guard throwing some punches like Rogers did,

AND STILL LOOSE EVERYTIME.

EXPOSE FEDOR???

Are you kidding??

Fedor watching 60 minutes in a half an hour..

The more I think about this, the more I think you people who say he was exposed are absolute idiots.

The only thing exposed is the fact that FEDOR WINS EVERY RIP!!! Doesn't matter what you do to him, he wins. Sure there are things people do to him better than others and unless there are rematches we won't know because FEDOR fights everybody differently.

HE WINS, HIS OPPONENTS DON"T.

Period.

What, am I supposed to say "HAWT"??

Steve, if this is your thing, cool with me..

I prefer my wife though..

Drmmr

ttt

Fedor is the most exciting fighter to watch in MMA, always finish his opponents in brutal fashion, even when he has to fight through some adversity

The man is P4P top 3....

What he has done is incredible....

Rogers though is not a great MMA fighter....

drmmr - Lets' see you can break his nose like Cro Cop did, you can suplex him on his neck like Randleman did, you can win 3/4 of the stand up like AA did, you can get in the amazing guard of Big Nog, You can cut his nose like Rogers did, and actually be in Fedors Guard throwing some punches like Rogers did,

AND STILL LOOSE EVERYTIME.

EXPOSE FEDOR???

Are you kidding??

Fedor watching 60 minutes in a half an hour..
Your right, those guys were loose, i saw no signs of cramping.

As the greatest HW ever.