Fedor grateful to God for 1st win in 2 years

Why was Brüno interviewing him?

Sub'd. Phone Post

Godmode - He should be thanking his management for getting a fight against Monson. Whos gonna be next? Travis Fulton?

The boxer?

Godmode -  Whos gonna be next? Travis Fulton?

Will ttt this thread 4 the lulz if it happens

Mariusz Pudzianowski wouldnt surprise me either...

he should take another "easy" fight quickly to stave off any ring rust that might accumulate, then sign the humble deal with the UFC and try to recapture GOAT status

Nice interview, thanks for posting.

Gracious in victory, humble in defeat, and evolving his game after all these years.

Also surprised to see Affliction sponsoring the event given their history.

I think a W is what Fedor needed to get his confidence back.  It was totally worth it to be up at 7 and start a Sunday with a Fedor win.  I am looking forward to his next fight.  

Great interview.

I thought this EASY fight for Fedor was an boring fight.
Fedor didnt look good at all. He looks slow, Throws only one punch and one kick. No combinations. No ground game, No KILL mentality. I know he was maybe a little bit worried cuz of his loses, but this was really horseshit. That Monson dude fought as if he was 50 years old. He didnt do anything. He didnt throw a punch. Nothing!! Only slow takedowns that you easily see coming. Really, Fedor should change those people surrounding him. I was vomitting how they R fooling him and congratilating him as if he won some Major title fight. What a shame of a great talent that stopped evolving.

Good for him. Now get your ass to the UFC.