Fedor has a great chin!

I can't believe he ate all those shots on the ground, and didn't even get rocked. It reminded me of Anderson/Lutter.

I was sure he was about to be Ko'd actually. Totally shocked that they didn't put him out!

I was worried there for a second.

seemed like only 2 landed before the armbar attempt.

I was surprised also, brett hits hard.

Haulport - I was sure he was about to be Ko'd actually. Totally shocked that they didn't put him out!

Me too, I thought Fedor was done.

...But he always finds a way to win in the end.

stupid fence

he would have had the armbar

but yeah he took that shots well

but then again, that slam from randleman would have ko'd 99.9 percent of people

the man has durability..he was against the best Hitter imo of all his fights...if he ever loses...it most likely wont be a KO tho

fedor didn't take any shots on the chin... the one monster jab broke his nose but that lil gnp action hit him on top of his head... after fedor had ruined rogers during the interviews you could see the marks on fedors forehead...

madmav -  fedor didn't take any shots on the chin... the one monster jab broke his nose but that lil gnp action hit him on top of his head... after fedor had ruined rogers during the interviews you could see the marks on fedors forehead...

Fedor has always bruised/cut easily. It's an ethnic trait of Russians.

I really thought I was watching history, but alas (yes fucking alas), just another notch on Fedor's illustrious belt.

I was worried, but in the replay it doesn't look like any landed flush.

pigpen - 

but then again, that slam from randleman would have ko'd 99.9 percent of people

I can only assume the other 0.01% would be dead.

Fedor already had a cut on his nose before the fight

fedor has one of the best chins in MMA

quidnunc - Fedor already had a cut on his nose before the fight

I had thought that I saw something too.

^ Watched it just now on youtube. Nothing there.

Bmur -  I really thought I was watching history, but alas (yes fucking alas), just another notch on Fedor's illustrious belt.

Every Fedor fight is history. Appreciate it.

edit-double

Wrinkle - I was worried there for a second.

^ this